Sakamoto x Tsundere Girlfriend!Reader

I must apologise for the fact I did not update and fulfil your requests.
The fact that I was sick,and still am sick plus the exam fortnight we're having supported by my laziness made me stalled the update.

Anyway,if any of you want to read another book of Sakamoto (I almost wrote Sakamaki,damn you Ayato) One shots,you can go find it in the work list of KeiZiahKnight1886 .
The author wrote great and long ones unlike mine,hehe.

Anyway,the author note is being too long here...Just wanna say thank you for making this book popular?

Your name is (Your full name),a student of Class 1-2,the class that had the famous Sakamoto #^%#%.He was a perfect student,a perfect boyfriend material to be exact.It was hard to believe that you had a chance with him.

You however,denied the fact that you liked him.Every single time someone would teased the both of you,you would shout at them,saying nonsense and stuffs.

Today,you went to the back of the school,it's not like you came there to feed the birds your boyfriend saved,it was your own wish.You looked at the tree which was rather high up in the sky.

You tried to climb it after changing into your gym uniform.Slowly but surely you reached the trunk where the birdhouse stood.You pulled out the rice you hid behind your back and began to feed the birds.

Time skip

"Sakamoto-kun!!!"

Sakamoto stared at Kubota Yoshinobu who called for him,it looked like he was in a hurry.

"Hm?What is it,Kubota?"

The boy puffed and huffed,trying to stabilise his breathing before speaking to the tall student.

"(Your name)-chan!!"

"What's wrong with (Your name)?"

"(Your name)-chan is in danger!!"

Time skip

You can never live again after this.You  were starting to regret your decision.You didn't know how to climb down the tree!!

You had been too focused on your mission that you forgot your phobia.You tried to jump but knowing it could possibly took your life,you just sat on the trunk.

"(Your name)!!"

It was the voice!!

"Sakamoto-kun!!N-not like I'm relief that you're here!!"

"Jump!!"

"W-what!?Are you kidding me!?"

"Just trust me,your boyfriend."

You flushed red at his words and jumped.You felt arms around your waist mid-air and blinked confusedly when you heard a thunk.

"S-Sakamoto-kun,you jumped too high..."

You looked at Kubota and looked at the male he was staring at.Sakamoto had hit his head against the trunk you were at earlier and a big bump was shown clearly.He still held the emotionless facade though.

You laughed at his fate,even after he landed on the safe ground,you were still in his hold,laughing at him.

"L-look at you!!"

You continued to laugh at Sakamoto but soon came to a stop.

"Hmph!!That was funny!!But don't think that I was glad that you saved me cause I can jumped on my own!!"

"Then why didn't you do it,(Your name)?"

"Sakamoto you idiot!!"

THUNK!!!

...

Another one.

14th May 2016