Prince!Sakamoto x Princess!Reader

I always mess up with the date >.> Jeez..
Anyway...here's another oneshot...
I'm thinking of making another one shot book but I don't know what anime it should be...
Hm...Diabolik Lovers?Magi?

The Kingdom of Sauna,the kingdom where one hot spring can heal any dead cell.Whoever dip in the water vessel could heal or even become young but this is not what the story is about.

(Your name),the princess of the kingdom was a beautiful one.Even those who dipped in the hot spring couldn't rival her and so she was the source of jealousy in the kingdom.

Many females who hated her went to search for a witch.The witch was a beautiful kind one.However,after one particular announcement,she too loathed (Your name) for living.

It was when the king had declared that his daughter had been proposed by a young man from the Kingdom of Stylishness,the prince,Sakamoto.

Both never met but was arranged by both parents.But was gifts from God yet one were loathed while one were loved by the female population.

Time Skip

It was that time.(Your name) had to go out from her room,up in a tower.She wondered why was she suddenly there but realised it was a curse.

Really?A curse to live in a tower?What kind of curse was that?

However,it may sound lame but the curse worked.Whenever she wanted to go down,she had to walked down hundred of stair steps,making her sweated more than one should in a day,which resulted in the princess being a nasty smelled girl.

She hated this but no one can break it,unless the king decided to build her another room beside the castle of course.

She looked down through the window,searching for something interesting.One figure caught her eyes.It was a male riding a horse....
Wait a minute...She looked closer by making an imagination binocular.
The figure was actually riding a flat horse (Kuda Kepang) and with coolness!!

The male rode faster and faster,cutting short the distance between him and the tower.When he reached the tower,he rode off the flat horse and took out two stick with red leather like a U.What were those magical devices?Where did he pulled them from!?Was he a magician!?

He then strapped the things to his legs and started to walk on the wall!?The red thing sticked to the wall!!What was this!?This might be a good thing for her!!He might save her!!

She was too busy imagining that the figure now was in front of her.He wore what a prince can only wore and with coolness radiating...
He must be...

"P-Prince Sakamoto!?"

"My lady (Your name).Please to meet a beauty like you."

You nodded in thanks at him and pointed to the red things you saw.

"Um...What are those...devices?"

"Oh?Those are toilet plungers."

"I had never heard of them before..."

"Made in Stylishness"

"E-Eh!?"

"Excuse me,Princess (Your name)"

"Y-Yes!?"

You were startled by his sudden seriousness.You looked at him,he was crouching in front of you.

"May I touch your legs?"

"E-Eh!?"

Time skip

PLUCK!!
...
PLUCK!!
...
PLUCK!!
...
PLUCK!!

"My prince..."

"You should have carry me princess style instead of making me wear these things!!"

14th May 2016