Chapter 1: Deals, lead to disaster.

Prologue.

Mabel's POV

This was it, rock bottom. All of us, the main ten, were locked up in Bill's prison. The prison was a big circular room with ten cuffs cuffed to the wall, well 20, on for each arm, it was also dark besides the one light in the center of the room. We've been here a week, and everyday we get weaker, Dipper can't even stand anymore, let alone speak. I'm not happy anymore, everyone has lost something. I was tired and hungry, I looked apon my fellow prison buddies, we all looked awful, especially Dipper, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, Bill came back for his visit.

"Well, isn't a great site to see your only fall of power, in one room, in your possession?" He said as he floated around all of us flashing his eye our symbols. "And it looks like Pine Tree, is down!" He stopped in front of my brother and flicked his hat off, Dipper didn't even move. "Ya know Pine Tree, it's rude to ignore people." Bill said in a mocking tone. Yet again, no response. Bill turned a light shade of red, and made his finger sharp. My eyes widened. "Time to learn a lesson Pine Tree, and in order to learn, you need to be punished and learn from your actions." Bill said as he slit Dipper's cheek. This time Dipper looked up with hatred in his eyes before backing down, he only nodded.

I finally hit my break point, I fell to the ground, I couldn't stand anymore, soon Pacifica, Robbie, Wendy, Gideon and Soos also fell to their knees. Bill turned away from Dipper and looked at the fallen. "Well, I know how to make this interesting..." He said in a tone that gave a huge chill to the spine. "I'll make a deal with you, I'll set you all free, in perfect health and condition..." If he had a mouth I'm sure he would be grinning. But all of us looked up at Bill like he was an angel. Bill made a chair appear and he sat in it and looked at all of us. "If, you let Pine Tree, stay with me."  He laughed evilly.

I gasped and so did almost everyone else. "No! We'd never give him up to you!" "That's crazy!" "That kid may be nerdy like my brother, but he's family you evil demon!" "There's no way I'd give up my brother! Right Dipstick?" I said looking over at my twin who was still facing the ground. He finally looked up at me, and looked at everyone else, blood slowly dropped down his cheek onto the floor. "N-no, you, go. Leave me." He managed to get out. Then he closed his eyes and sort of just hanged there. "No! Are you crazy?" "What the heck kid?" "We'd never leave you!" "Dipper! I need you! You need me!" We all just kept telling him that we'd never leave him alone here. Until he spoke up again, "You'll-accept this deal, and, leave me, if you know, what's, best, for you. Just go, and leave me, here." He  stuttered before falling still. I thought he died, but luckily he didn't, he just used all his energy to speak.

"Well, it seems we came to a conclusion, Pine Tree is fine with staying. So, let's finish the deal." Bill said as he made a hand for all of us to shake, they all lit with a blue fire. I looked around my fellow friends and family, they stared at the fire, the flames flickered a blue light on all of our faces. I looked at Bill who's eye had a zero, it meant how many people agreed with the deal. It turned to one. Everyone looked around to see who did it. All our eyes landed in Dipper who had his hand wrapped around Bill's. I looked into my twins eyes, they showed no fear, they showed nothing, they were all blank as paper. Slowly as I looked around more people shook Bill's hand. Then it came to me. I sighed and shook Bill's hand.

"I will save you Dipper." I whispered.

"So the deals final!" Bill snapped his fingers and all of us, including Dipper were no longer in pain, or in chains.

"Now one last thing." Bill snapped his fingers again and a blue chain was wrapped around Dipper's neck, arms and legs. Dipper stood there for a second before falling to the ground and clutching his head. The chains sent some sort shock or wave to his head. "Dipper!" We all yelled. "I'm sorry but we aren't taking any visitors right now." Bill said. The last Hong I saw before we left was Dipper looking at us with slitted eyes and a small grin plastered onto his face.

We popped in front of the mystery shack.

"What do we do now?" I asked everyone. "Well, Bill can't keep Dipper forever can he?" Wendy asked leaning against the shack arms folded. "Well this is Cipher we're talking about, so he'll have him as long as he needs. He needed Dipper for some sort of plan." Ford said taking out the journal that had called out of Dipper's best when he got shocked or something. "For all we know, Dipper could be dead by now." Stan said. "What will we tell mom and dad?" I alarm sort of changing the subject. "Oh geez! What will I tell your parents?!" Stan said starting to pace and freak out at the same time. "Well I don't know, you're gonna have to tell them." Pacifica said coming up to stand beside me. We were friends now, and she and Dipper have really bonded lately. "Yeah I guess." Wendy said coming back to the conversation. "What will I do?" I said breaking the silence. "What do you mean marshmallow?" Gideon said coming up to me. "Dipper sacrificed himself for us! And we did nothing to really stop him, or heck even ask for Bill to take one of us instead! How will I live with that guilt?! How will I live knowing that my brother, best friend, my twin, my other half, is not beside me! How will you live with the guilt?! How will you know that my nerdy bookworm, socially awkward brother who makes us laugh by just being himself isn't here either!? How will we get used to just seeing my face around, not the face we came to love and cherish this summer isn't here too!?" I made everyone  go in small shock of silence by what I said and I just broke down in tears, clutching Dipper's hat to my chest, this was as close to Dipper as I was going to get.

"I'm going to find him Dipper, and I'll kill him and all his friends." I whispered into his hat.

Dipper's POV

What ever this shock was, it was killing me. I could feel myself going in and out of my body and then mindscape. It also hurt so bad. I had a head splitting headache, and what ever this was, it was changing my thoughts too. "Another volt?" Bill asked me, even though this was the 6th time he asked me, but he still turned it up. He turned it up and I screamed in pain. "Stop," I said through clenched teeth. "STOP!" I yelled holding my head. The pain got worse and worse, until I fainted from it, the volt still high and proud still shot through me. "Don't worry Mabel, I won't die, I will see you someday." Then I was torn from my body again. What was left was myself, but with and evil grin plastered on my face. "I" looked up me, "How do you like your new self?" "I" asked myself. My eyes were slitted and I had a razor sharp grin, literally, my teeth were now pointed. I saw my body shake a bit from the voltage, and I was back in my body. The voltage kicked in again, higher this time. "What is THIS!?" I yelled to no one as the voltage just went higher and higher. Black spots covered my vision as everything became blurry. Soon my vision faded to nothing.

"Only six more years kid, I'll get to you, you'll no longer be Dipper Pines, you'll be Dipper Cipher."