Chapter 4: The Future

(5/6 years completed)
Mabel's POV

I'm 17 now, and we've completely gotten rid of Dipper's room, and most of things of memories too. Pictures, notes, everything, except the picture above the fire place. It's a picture of me, Dipper, mon and dad in front of the bus stop when they sent us off to Gravity Falls 5 years ago. But I still hold his journal. His room is now my reading/office for homework. I'm actually used to "being" and only child.

I was in my office playing with waddles, yes I still have him, when my parents called me downstairs. I sighed and put waddles in his bed and waked downstairs to the kitchen where mom and dad were. "Yeah?" I asked leaning on my arm. "After some discussion with Ford and Stan, they would like to come up to Gravity Falls next summer." I smiled. "That's so cool!" I said. "But," my dad said. My smile faded into a small frown. "But?" I asked waving my
Hand signaling them to continue. "When we looked into it, there were some sightings of a teenager with un-normal looking eyes and teeth wondering the forest. They say that when people see him, they soon disappear." I gulped, a teenager with un-normal eyes and teeth. I thought back to 2 years ago when I turned on the Tv. "Follow me." I said getting up from the kitchen to the living room, I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote. "What is it sweetie?" They asked me. "Please work." I whispered. I turned on the Tv and it went to static.

Then an image came to view: it was he same teenager from two years ago, but he looked older, he had a creepy smile on his face and his teeth were pointed and his eyes were slitted. Blood dripped from his mouth and from one of his eyes. Then words came into view:

You're coming back to Gravity Falls...Mabel?

Then regular Tv came on. "That was the teenager!" Mom said pointing to the Tv. "How does he know your name?" She also said. "Wait, is it just me, or did that sort of look like, Dipper?" Dad asked folding his arms. Me and mom both looked at him. Sure it sort of did, but he's dead I know it. "Yeah, it sort of did. He had the same hair as Dipper." Mom said. I looked back at the Tv. Words quickly flashed by:

I'll be waiting.

Alcor's POV

I finally will be set free from my dads grasp next year. He won't be hiding in my shadow anymore when I go out. I walked around my room and stopped in front of my mirror. I stared at my reflection, my reflection showed my other self, Dipper Pines. He looked concerned and scared at the same time. I only smiled showing my teeth. The tips of my teeth may have some blood on it, and it dropped down my lip, and some dripped from my right eye. I had a small Pine Tree symbol on my cheek. Scars and cuts covered my arms and legs. My hair was messy and I wore a black vest, yellow shirt with a brick pattern on the bottom, and black shorts. I left the mirror and sat down on my bed, I laid down looking at the ceiling above me. I made the lights dim to make the ceiling make a replica of the night sky. I like to stare endlessly in the "night sky." My eyes always stop at the Little Dipper, it makes me feel, like, I want to go back to being Dipper. But I shake that thought out of my head. I then made it show my memory of the day, usually it's me and my dad, but this time it was that girl I've been visiting. I watched the memory play out until the end. I sighed and looked over at the mirror, my other self stared back at me, then he sighed and looked away and one tear fell down his face. I smiled at his suffering.

Soon it was time for me to head off to bed. I got under my covers and fell asleep almost instantly, and my dreams were filled with memories of that girl again. They were all from thy one Summer 5 years ago.

Mabel's POV

I finally got my parents to say yes to letting me go to Gravity Falls, and they said if Dipper is there, bring him back. I nodded then headed off to bed. When I fell asleep, my dreams were filled with memories of me and Dipper when we were twelve. I could see myself smiling in my sleep.

Bill's POV

It seems as if Pine Tree is trying to get them both back to normal. I think, Pine Tree needs to leave, so he can leave Shooting Star and Alcor alone. I'll do that tomorrow, I actually like to see what Shooting Star and my son dream about. Clever Pine Tree, but Pine Trees burn quickly don't they? And when Shooting Star comes back, well, let's say it'll be fun to see her reaction to her brother. Cause after all, Shooting Stars sure are pretty when they fall.

( so, first authors note! Well how's the story so far? Is it good? Am I leaving good cliff hangers? Well anyways, don't forget to vote, follow, and share for more! And tell me below what you think will happen next, or what Bill is planning to do to the real Pine Tree and what he's plans to do with Shooting Star! PEACE!)