Chapter 13: If you can hear me

( Warning: this chapter may give you feels, I cried while writing this chap. Thanks for being strong Emma! *says in sarcastic voice*)

Mabel's POV

The doctors rushed into the ER with Dipper, I could only follow so far with them. "Please, don't leave me." I whispered as tears rolled down my face. "Please..."

Once everyone came, Dipper has been in the ER for about half an hour. My eyes were red and puffy, and everyone else, even Robbie and Gideon shed a fear tears. Even though those two were total jerks to my brother. Stan sat next to me in the waiting room. "Any word?" He asked me, his voice a little shaky. I shook my head no. A dead silence fell over the waiting room, the only sound was the occasional sniff, and the ticking of the clock. I looked around the room, it was all bright and cheery, how could a room, where lots of people wait just to hear the news that someone they loved died, be so happy. I know many people come out of this place happy, but this room, should be, more...sad I guess. I sighed a shaky sigh.

After what seemed like an eternity of dead silence, a doctor came into the room. "Pines." He said sternly. Everyone looked up. "Yes, we're the Pines." Ford responded. "I'm afraid we have some bad news." The doctor said. My face dropped. "Did he die?" Stan asked him. "No," the doctor started. I looked hopeful at the doctor. "But, he's in a huge amount of pain, we receive about one beat every 20 seconds, and he's in a coma, with a 8% chance of waking up."

I looked at the ground, tears soon fell to the floor. "We have two choices for you, the first is wait at the end of the week to see if he wakes up, or, we pull his plugs tomorrow." The doctor told us. I didn't look up. I could loose my brother, who sacrificed everything he had, just for us, and I didn't get to even say goodbye. "You can visit him now, even though he's in a coma, he should still be able to hear you." I looked up at the doctor, tears still steaming down my face. "I'd like to see him." I said with much struggle. "Follow me miss." I got up, Stan, Ford, Wendy, and Soos followed me.

Once we arrived at Dipper's room, I put my hand on the doorknob. "Can I have five minutes alone." I also them facing the door. "Yes, take your time." Stan said. I opened the door and then shut it. When I looked at Dipped, more tears streamed down my face. He had bandages all over his face, arms, legs. An oxygen mask, and he was also hooked up to a lot of other machines I didn't even know that they did. I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. I placed my hand in his and faces his face. "Dipper, the doctors said you should hear me, so just in case I don't see you again, I have a few things to say." I looked down and my tears hit the bed sheets. "I want to say thank you, thank you for being there for me when no one else would, thanks for being a great brother..." I closed my eyes tight and let more tears fall. "And, thank you for sacrificing everything for the people you love, your friends, family, and me." I looked at the clock. I had one minute left. "Before I go, please give me a sign, anything to let me know, you've heard me, and... show me maybe, our last goodbye." I waited and no response. I sighed and started to leave, when I felt something squeeze my hand. I looked at Dipper and squeezed his hand back. I felt another one. I smiled. "Thanks for everything." I went to leave, I felt his grip tighten, and that only made me cry more, "I have to go." I said, then his grip loosened. I walked to the door and walked out. Stan went in behind me.

Stan's POV

I walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry this happened to you kid, it's our fault for not saving you all these years. You, I, I've always been happy to be your great uncle, you may be a lot like my nerdy brother, but you're still family, and that's all that mattered. I placed my hand on his. "Thanks for everything ya know, if you don't wake up, I'll be sure to remember all the good times." I wrapped my hand around his and I felt a soft squeeze. I looked up at my great nephew, I saw his mouth curve into a small smile. I smiled too even though tears ran down my face. I then looked down and said one last thing. "If you don't wake up, then, goodbye, our time together, was something more than special memories." I then Walked out of the room. Ford took a deep breath and entered the room.

Fords POV

I can't believe this could be my last chance of "talking" to my great nephew. "So, you were some brave soul out there." I said walking over to his bed. I didn't sit down, I just stood there. "I had some great times with you, you were so much like me, it was almost like hanging out with a younger version of me. And I'm sorry, that you had to live through all this, sometimes I wish that demon would back off, but if it wasn't for Bill, I suppose you wouldn't be here. This is hard you know, thanks for everything. I'm going to be waiting for you, or if not, I'm gonna miss you." I walked out of the room and let Wendy in.

Wendy's POV

I went over to the bed and sat down being careful of all the cords. "Hey man, you mean a lot to me, and thanks for saving us back there. I'm not sure if it was your plan all along, but whatever reason why you did it, it must've been hard, and you're pretty heroic for that." A tear fell down my cheek onto the bed sheets. "If you don't make it, thanks for being my friend, it was cool hanging out with you." I planted a small kiss on his cheek, he smiled a bit and then I left. Everyone else was softly crying, lost in thoughts.

Tomorrow is the big day, it's either see if he lives, or stop all his pain and misery, all at once.

(Dos this chap give you feels? If so tell me, and don't worry, This story isn't over yet!)