Chapter 10: Memory Lane

Mabel's POV

I sat down in of Alcor who was still struggling against the chain. "Curse these stupid chains!" He yelled. "You can stop Alcor, it's not going to work, now pay attention." I said sternly. He stopped struggling and looked at me with a face that spoke, seriously? "Yes I'm serious, now pay attention." I grabbed my scrapbook and showed him the cover. "A picture book? Really?" He sat down and folded his arms in his lap. I opened it to the first page and showed him. "This was us on the first day we came to Gravity Falls, you saved me from a bunch of gnomes. You were my hero." I went on and on with the pictures, and Alcor tried not to pay attention but he did anyways. A couple times he shook his head, I guess Dipper is getting some connection. After I finished the scrapbook Alcor was laying down facing the black ceiling. "Are you finally done? I can believe I could live with your voice for 12 years!" He exclaimed. "Yes, I'm done with the scrap book, but I have something else." I brought out the journal and placed it in my lap. "Dipper, if you can hear me, I'm sorry for going through your stuff." I looked at Alcor who looked confused. I was confused on why he wasn't trying to break free. He's a demon, he could kill me right now, and yet he sits and listens to me.

I opened the journal to the first page and showed him the picture from
Second grade and read what Dipper wrote. When I finished that page I looked at Alcor, he was just staring at the picture. I swear I saw his eyes change from Bill's to Dipper's back to Bill's. I shook my head and continued reading. Each time I finished an entry, I let Alcor take it in. Now he was shaking his head more often. Come on Dipper, take control. I read every page, every word, I showed him every picture, doodle, everything. After I finished Dipper's last entry, Alcor had his head to his knees clutching his head. Come on Dipper, break free.

I stared at him for a while before going to my entry. I taped Alcor's shoulder and he looked up, one eye was Dipper's and the other Alcor. "There's one more," I said. I cleared my throat and read my entry. "There was so Many things you did for me.
I now want to make it all up to you when you returned from Gravity Falls and Bill's possession,
But you didn't." I closed the book and a tear fell down my face. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. At first I thought it was Stan, but when I looked up, it was Dipper, he was in control. He smiled and out his head to mine and whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't come back." I smiled too. When our little hug ended, we all just sat there in silence.

"So, Dipper, are you still a demon?" Wendy asked. Dipper looked at his hands and sighed. "I don't know, maybe." He lit his hand on fire. "Yep." I laughed a bit and lightly punched his arm. He laughed a bit too. "What did you do to my cheek?" Dipper said out of nowhere. I looked at him and Stan avoided eye contact. "Accident with the demon gun?" I said while shrugging my shoulders. He glared at me. "It was Stan!" I said quickly pointing to Stan. Dipper turned his attention to Stan. "Hey! You were about to go crazy nutso on your sister!" He said in protest. Dipper hen places his hands over his face and mumbled, "oh man, I'm sorry." I removed his hands and smiled at him. "But you didn't." He smiled back.

This was great, just us, sitting in a dark room, just talking. We were talking for a while until Dipper spoke up. "I need you all to leave, like now." He said. "What why?" "Because I said so." He started to look nervous. "Dipper what wrong?" I asked him starting to get concerned. "Please just go." He said back, he also started to play with his hands. "We're not leaving without you! We came all the way here, loves nightmares, and played death tag to get you, so your coming with us." I tried to grab his hand but he reacted quickly and lit it on fire. I backed away. "Mabel, go, I don't want you to get hurt." He said putting the fire out. "Why would I get hurt?"  "Mabel! You don't have much time! If you want to live, you will leave and leave me here." He started to look really scared and I swear his eye twitched a couple time. "Dipper were..." "GO AWAY!" He suddenly yelled. I backed up due to his out burst. "Dipper?" I asked my eyes started to water. "GET OUT!" He started to hold his head again. I didn't know what was happening, I wanted to help him, but he was really scaring me. "Mabel...go." I heard him say. Then he stopped moving, it was silent for a while. Then, Dipper looked up, I watched as his eyes went from round pupils, into black slits.

( plot twist! What's going to happen?! Don't forget to vote, share, follow and other stuff, and tell me what you think is going to happen below! PEACE!)