Chapter 15: Demon Brother? Yeah, im cool with it.

Epilogue

No ones POV

So summer continued and the Pines had fun just like they did six years ago. And everyone who knew Dipper, besides his parents right now, actually found it fun to be living with a half demon who can grant you small wishes, for nothing in return. Well, maybe a thanks. Sure they've all learned not to get him too angry, due to that facts from Bill Cipher, but they will always consider Dipper a Pines, never a Cipher. Well, as time goes, summer ends, and everyone at Gravity Falls we're going to await their return. They haven't told the Twins' parents that Dipper is alive, for they wanted it to be a surprise.

Mabel's POV

The bus pulled at the bus stop one block away from our house. Me and Dipper got off the bus and took the walk back to our house. "Wow, I haven't seen this place in a while." Dipper said. "Heheh, yeah, you've been busy." I joked. He lightly punched my arm. I would do it back, but he's still in bandages from earlier in the summer. He was sent home with a lot of extra, especially for his stomach, he put that knife pretty far in. We just kept walking until one of my friends saw me. "Mabel! You're back!" She called running over to me. She gave me a hug and then looked at Dipper. "Who's that, your boy friend?" She asked. Me and Dipper shared disgusted looks. "What? Are you going to tell me who he is." "Carla, you remember Dipper right?" I asked her gesturing to my brother. "Dipper? I thought you died, you've been gone for like a million years." She said. "Well, some welcome back, I don't think you've been tortured for six years strait." Dipper then walked off in the direction of our house, and only then did my friend see all the bandages and bruises Dipper had. "What? Is he ok?" She asked confused. "Yeah, he's fine, I'll explain it later." I then said goodbye and caught up with Dipper who was sitting on the steps to the house. "Ready?" He asked looking at me. "Yep! But you should hide and when mom and dad come out, surprise them!" I said happily. "How about I just say hello." "Fine, you're no fun." I frowned. "You're too much fun." He said back. That made me smile. I knocked on the door and mom opened it. "Mabel! How was your summer?" She asked me then saw the person sitting on her porch. "Who's that?" She asked. "Mom, im hurt, how do you not recognize your own son?" I asked her folding my arms. She moved past me. "Dipper?" She asked. Dipper looked behind him a smiled. "Yeah?" He said. Mom bent down to him and moved his bangs to show his one of a kind birthmark. Mom smiled and have him a hug. "I've missed you." Mom said. "You too." Dipper hugged her back. They both stood up and mom saw how beat up Dipper was. "What happened?" Mom asked us. "A long story that was six terrible years." Dipper rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well then, come inside I'm sure you'll be pleased to see your father." Mom said bringing in our bags. Dad was in the living room watching Tv. He looked up and saw me, mom, and Dipper. "Honey, Dipper is back." Mom said pointing to Dipper who was just standing there. "How do I know you guys aren't pulling my leg?" Dad said standing up. I ran over to Dipper and moved his bangs. "Would anyone else have this?" I asked dad smiling. Dad then smiled and came up and hugged us. I smiled and so did Dipper. This was great, we were a happy little family again.

"Not quite Shooting Star, this year is only the beginning of something, new. You're going to do some naughty things."

(That's my book! If you liked this book, please tell me what you thought if it below! Rate it for me, 1 being the worst thing you've ever read, and 5 being AMAZING! Don't forget to vote, follow, and share my story! Don't worry, there WILL be a squeal! Thank you all! PEACE!)