Daniels beginning

-side note
"This story will be written in Daniels point of view so Anthony's description will be included but only in the thoughts of Daniels opinion and what he thinks of Anthony."

Daniel., an 18 year old small and curious blonde boy. He had just moved to the town of Lexington. It was a nice and quiet town it wasn't that big though, that's probably what Daniel loved most about it. He had to move anyway. His parents were real strict about him to be on his own from now on they wanted to be helpful and give him a some money to start him off as they kicked him out of their home. It wasn't that much but at least it was enough to get Daniel a room in a apartment there in the small town after moving out of his parents home. As Daniel explored the room he noticed the window was latched so he opened it up and looked out side as he noticed a boy walking on the side walk he was very intriguing to Daniels eyes. Daniel didn't really like to talk to any guys that much because most of them were snobby and mean but this boy seemed different. Daniel liked different but this boy Daniel wouldn't forget. He watched the new boy from the window of his room and saw that the strange boy walked into the grocery store and disappeared into the store out of Daniels sight.
Daniel was tired because of the long flight from his old home so he laid onto his bed after he ate some food and rested himself for the day. Daniel always had gotten very hot when he slept it was always like if he was in the sun or in a hot sauna. He was sleeping warmly in the bed as he felt the sweat along his cheek again from the previous moments he had slept always. Daniel woke up in the morning and saw it all the sweat on the pillow and on the bed from his back as he let out a soft sign like he was already use to it but still he got up and stretched his arms as he was walking to the bathroom and took a cold shower.