Night of the New Years

The next day after, Daniel talked to Anthony all through the night and Daniel's pills seemed to help with Anthony's headache. Anthony took two more that morning as Daniel couldn't go the whole night he then fell asleep on Anthony's chest warmly as Anthony held him safely and watched him protectively. After Daniel was sleeping warmly in Anthony's arms Daniel felt Anthony messing playfully with his hair. This made Daniel feel more relaxed as he felt Anthony's chill stomach gently as he was sleeping against his lover. Daniel noticed that it would be late soon and Anthony would have to go to work at the market again and Daniel would miss him. Daniel noticed he wasn't sweating overnight because he had Anthony to warm him up but he feared that he wouldn't have Anthony to warm him up later. Daniel softly let out a sigh just thinking about it. But that lead to Anthony ask what was wrong, but Daniel had to not be so selfish with his new crush because Anthony still wasn't his. Daniel then said softly, "nothing my love I just don't want you to be late for your shift" he said softly to his tall and amazingly gorgeous new crush. Daniel gently looked up at Anthony and Anthony had smiled at him sweetly telling him that he doesn't have a shift today that it was New Years. Daniel smiled happily and kissed Anthony's lips softly. "Yay.. I didn't want you to go" he said and gently looked into Anthony's amazingly beautiful eyes. Daniel then went back to his soft nap against Anthony. Hours past and Daniel felt Anthony's lips brush against his cheek gently and Daniel smiled happily as Anthony told him that it was time to wake up and go outside. Daniel didn't know what was outside but went anyway just to be with Anthony. Daniel then followed his lover to the outside and sat beside him on the bench as they watched the New Years fireworks. Daniel thought it was the most beautiful thing he's ever seem besides for Anthony he was the huge bonus. Daniel then looked up at Anthony and laid his head on his loves shoulder romantically as he felt Anthony was wrapping his arm around him and before Daniel knew it, him and Anthony were having their first actual real kiss with each other that was bringing them closer than they have ever been. Daniel felt so happy at this moment as he felt Anthony's kiss dominating his own lovingly and Daniel was wanting more but he could wait he just was happy that Anthony felt the same way to kiss him this way. Daniel gently pulled away to take a breathe softly as he was kind of hungry and Anthony took him inside and made him a cute new meal and Daniel ate with Anthony and it was probably the best meal he's ever had. Daniel then smiled happily as Anthony was being cute to him as Daniel watched Anthony sip his wine and tell him romantic and cute things. Daniel then couldn't fight it anymore he was just so head over converse for Anthony and that's never going to change so he got up and walked to Anthony and kissed his lips gently as he could already taste that delicious wine against Anthony's lips which was new for Daniel because he had never tried it before but it tasted better on Anthony's lips. Daniel felt Anthony hold him up and smile against his own lips as they deeply kissed and Daniel took Anthony into the bedroom where they laid in Anthony's bed and deeply kissed. Daniels heart raced. He's never felt like this for anyone before, Anthony was his first one and only ever love he would ever be so much in love with. Daniel gently unbuttoned Anthony's shirt from the top to the bottom as they took their breaths and Daniel felt Anthony doing the same. Daniel then grabbed the protection from the inside of Anthony's night stand beside the bed as Daniel let Anthony be gentle to him.