Meeting Mystery Boy

After his relaxing shower he dried his hair and got dressed into something nice and normal like a plaid black and red top with a white under shirt and dark jeans and black vans for shoes with a hoodie to hold his hair back but since his hair was to fluffy it stuck out. He looked around and got out. He walked around the small town and went to the market to see if he needed anything or just to look around. Daniel walked in and walked down the isles looking around curiously. His heart raced nervously as he heard those precious words from someone with an amazing deep voice. Daniel was so scared to look up and see who it was, but I guess he had a thought. He looked up and saw him. The dark haired boy with two different colored beautiful eyes. "Hah.., I'm sorry.. mm- what was that sir-mister- oh.." Daniel stopped nervously in a scared way as he saw the boy in a red market shirt, he worked there. Daniel notice the seconds he had been wasting as he was being stared at by the boy. Daniel then saw his name tag. 'ANTHONY' Daniel softly found words. "huh I'm so sorry ..mm Anthony..?" He said as the boy smiled at him as that seemed to be his name. Daniel smiled back at him happily as he saw Anthony's heart melting smile he had given Daniel. He heard Anthony ask for his name and Daniel gently said, "hah, well I'm Daniel.. Daniel Jacobs" he said kindly and still a bit nervous he bit his own bottom lip softly as he heard Anthony talk to him and it only made Daniel more shy but also more in love as Anthony seemed to like the same things he was into as Anthony talked about what he liked and what he was doing here. Daniel then seemed to feel more comfortable around Anthony as he then told Anthony about what had happened with his parents and why he was kicked out and about the place he was staying at. He was so studying every face and every move Anthony made he was just having a crush on the hottest boy he's ever seen in the entire world. Daniel melted more as Anthony volunteered him over to stay with him for a few days until Daniel would have a job and buy a house of his own. "..oh my gosh! really!!?" Daniel said so excited he wanted to tackle Anthony down and give him a thousand hugs and kisses but then again he had just met Anthony and didn't want anything bad to happen to there relationship that Daniel had created all in his mind. Daniel then waited for Anthony's shift to be over so he can move in, and of course Daniel didn't mind at all since it meant he can stare at Anthony for a hour just watching him pack the grocery bags and scan the goods. Daniel sighed in his head of being in love. Afterwards Daniel packed up his things and moved into the guest room in Anthony's home. The guest room was just a bathroom room away from Anthony's but it was still worth it he was living under the same roof as his true love. Daniel wanted to thank Anthony again for all that he did for him so Daniel went and knocked on Anthony's door but it was open and he saw Anthony was on Skype with some girl with purple hair. Daniel thought it was kind of weird but was kind of heart broken a bit that there could've been a possibility it could've been Anthony's girlfriend. Daniel was crushed as he pouted gently as he watched then the pout faded as the purple haired girl on the screen pointed him out and that's when Daniel was immediately feeling like he was guilty for something terrible.