Angela

He felt like this was the end. He blushed in embarrassment until Anthony looked at him and smiled as he told the girl who he was and why he was there. That was when Anthony explained to Daniel that Angela was the girl he's known since he was younger and they were bestfriends and now are life long friends till the end. Daniel noticed that Angela had a Spanish accent and notice then how Anthony's was Spanish too. Daniel smiled happily as he was meeting Angela and she seemed real nice and sweet. He then learned that Angela also had a boyfriend Jackson who lived with her they were in a city though where they had been catching up with each other and getting around and site seeing and couple stuff that they do but Anthony seemed to be a bit not that into it as he looked. Daniel was looking at Anthony and he seemed to be not well. Daniel softly spoke to Anthony. "..are you- okay..?" He asked kindly as he held onto Anthony's shoulder gently as Angela had said she was going to run an to the store to get some food and hung up as Daniel was talking with Anthony. That's when Anthony had told him about what's going on with him that Anthony didn't sleep because of his condition he would get massive headaches. Daniel had gone to the bathroom and got some of his pills for the headaches he would get when dizzy but he gave two to Anthony to take so he would feel better. Daniel then asked Anthony softly, "why don't you rest for a bit love..?" He asked Anthony softly as he was gently and softly feeling the back of Anthony's hair run along his fingers and it felt so amazing like if silk and soft cotton had a baby and it was Anthony's hair. But before Daniel could say Anthony word Anthony's lips were brushing gently against his own. "-..mm" Daniel couldn't finished his word but he couldn't held but love the way Anthony was kissing his lips. It felt amazing and he noticed how cold Anthony's skin was which felt perfectly against his own hot skin and Daniel and his small body gently got onto Anthony's lap as he was still sitting on the bed, still not breaking the deep and romantic kiss with Anthony not wanting to break it Daniels phone rang and it read on in 'call coming in from... Zak' that's when Anthony's lips began to close gently and pull away as Daniel looked down at his phone that was now sitting on the pillow beside them as Daniel pressed his lips gently closed together nervously as he looked up at Anthony when Anthony had asked who Zak was. Daniel gently got his phone and answered it quickly. Daniel started to speak to his father who was asking how it was going living on his own. Daniel didn't want to make his father upset by telling him that he had moved in with someone sounding like I cheated at the deal that I would try to be on my own but said that he was fine and that he was really happy to be in the new town and that he missed him a lot and that I'll call you later okay and love you bye. Daniel hung up and set his phone down on the night stand beside Anthony's bed. Anthony was asking a lot of questions and Daniel finally smiled kindly at him and kissed Anthony's soft pale amazingly perfect cheek. "Don't worry love it was only my father and mother just checking up on me" he said softly as he held Anthony's hand into his own and smiled happily as he laid back into Anthony's bed and held Anthony as Anthony laid beside him holding him in a warm cuddle. "Hah.. I'm really happy and I feel like the luckiest person to be with someone who's as incredibly amazing as you myAnthony" Daniel said sweetly as Anthony was holding and they talked all though the night and exchanged secrets and stories about their childhood and talked getting to know each other and maybe every now and then exchanged a few kisses.