Chapter 1: recalling memories

Dipper :

I couldn't stop pacing the floor. It's not like I had anything better to do. Wendy was playing the knife game with her fingers, Soos was being a Soos, Ford was writing in journal 3 , and Mabel was sitting in the corner of the room with waddles on her lap. Stan went out to find or steal some food, but he still is not back yet. I decided to sit down. I was getting to worked up about all this. * sigh* how did everything turn out so bad. 3 weeks ago Mabel and I were just hanging out with friends and family and now we're fighting for food and survival. Kind of like Hunger Games if you ask me.

* Flashback *

It has been a few hours since Stanford came out of the portal. Gruncle Stan started to hear sirens outside so he decided to turn on the tv down that was down here. All of us Gather around the tv to see the town really bent out of shape. But our hearts sank when we saw Gideon out of jail and talking to a large group of  people. A million questions started to enter my mind. Why was he out of jail? Why didn't the town put him back in jail? Also why was he talking to that crowed of people?! I looked at my uncles and and twin sister to see their reactions. Ford had his head in his hand mumbling something I couldn't here. Mabel's jaw was dropped and Stan only said the words " oh boy." Gideon was telling the town lies , that the people were believing! He told the people that we were responsible for the Gravity anomalies ( which we kind of were) and we were trying to kill everyone! Stan finally said that it was not safe here and we had to find somewhere else to go. Ford suggested the bunker in the woods and Stan approved it. Stan told us we had 10 minutes to get everything we could then we'd be out of here. Mabel and I swiftly but quietly went to the attic to get our stuff. Mabel seemed upset that she had to leave a lot of stuff behind but besides that she seemed surprisingly calm. I couldn't bring all my research to the bunker but that was ok because now I lived with the flippen author of the journals! Stan told us we had to leave the shack so that's what we did. We started walking towards our Gruncle's car when we herd a gun shot. The glass from a near by window shattered and the glass was going every which way. The glass was about to hit my sister so without thinking I jumped in front of her and then collapsed. Mabel quickly but very gently helped me up and we got to the car. Stan told us to keep our heads down and we would be at the bunker soon. Mabel did her best to get the glass out of my arms and stop the bleeding. I looked up for a moment just to see the shack in shambles. They destroyed it.

* end of flashback*

I woke up from my daze to see Stan beat up and holding a bag of food.
"Hey everyone I brought Toco Bell." He said between breathes. Everyone got some but Mabel and I declined for..... Reasons.  We decided to go to the refrigerator to get some leftover pancakes.
******
While we were eating Ford said he was tired of doing nothing to stop the chaos of this town and he wanted to fight back. Not going to lie , sometimes Ford reminds me of one of those characters from a show our Gruncle used to watch called Rick and Morty. But I had to admit Ford was right. If they were going to fight we were going to fight back.

This took a while to come up with! Thanks for reading. Please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes. I will update when I can.
~Pizza girl out;)