Chapter 11: Going home....kinda

Dipper :

We walked for what seemed an hour and then gave up. We sat on a log  and I took out a snack from my backpack. Life kinda sucked right now. We were lost a mess and well kind of a threat to the town. I took a bite from a 20 year old granola bar. It tasted like crap but what ever.
" Do you think food has feelings? Mabel asked.
" What?" I say
"Do you think that the food we eat has feelings??!!"
"Mabel stop eating smile dip."
Mabel : ...
" Here have a snickers."
"Why?"
" Because you think food has feelings when your hungry."
" Better?" I ask.
" Better." She responds.
Suddenly a truck pulled up in the distance. I got out my gun while Mabel got out her garbling hook.
Then we realized it was Ford driving.  We lowered our weapons.
" Kids I've been looking everywhere for you two! Stan was worried sick!"
" Ya we were worried you wouldn't find us and we were gonna have to live with the wolves!" Mabel exclaimed.
I elbowed her side and we both laughed. We got in the car and we started to drive back to the bunker.
" We found away to stop Gideon." I exclaimed.
" Really, how?" Ford questioned.
" it's with something called a memory crystal and it has the power to erase an entire event."
"Yes I've heard about those. Ford said. They are extremely powerful.

***Time skip brought to you by corn chips***

Mabel :

When we got back to the shack Dipper told everyone about the memory crystal. The plan was that we hunt for the crystal tomorrow and the next time we encounter Gideon we say the spell and everyone would think he is sill a bad guy and put him back in jail.
When dip was done explaining he went up to bed... Well if you could call it that. It was a sleeping bag on the floor.
I couldn't sleep that night. Something didn't feel right. I felt it in my gut. Something wasn't gonna go right tomorrow.

Wendy :  

I had a weird feeling when I went to sleep that night. I felt something wasn't going to go right on our mission tomorrow.

Ford :

I couldn't sleep that night.Something kept worrying me but I wasn't sure what.

Dipper :

Bill's words kept replaying over and over again in my mind.
Someone you care about will get hurt and you won't be able to save them.
Someone will lie to you and make you want to rethink everything.
Someone will turn on you and make you wonder why you trusted them in the first place. Everything you care about will change......

Welp this chapter's done. I can't wait to write the next one cause I have a few things planed * evilly laughs* thanks for the support on the story everyone it means a lot to me!!! 175 views OMG!!!!!!!!

~ pizza girl ;)