Chapter 10: A few more awnsers

Ok , ok I know I said I would have this chapter done last night but while I was coming up with ideas I fell asleep. :/ so to make up for that and my lack of writing I will give you this chapter and a hint on what's going on in the next few chapters. ENJOY

Dipper :

A chill ran down my spine. Why would Gideon somon Bill again? The world around us was frozen in time and fully black and white as the four of us were transported to the dreamscape. 
We decided to listen to their conversation.
"Well, well, well ,well, well ,well , WELL!
If it isn't my old pal Gideon. The one who broke the deal but got what he wanted anyway. "
" Quit the games cipher! Now everything is still according to plan right? Everyone in the town is still under that spell?!"
" spell?" I questioned under my breath.
"Ya, ya everything's fine. The only thing that will be strong enough to brake the magic is the memory crystal. "
"And what does that do?!"
" short stack that crystal has the power to erase the memory of in entire mind of an event or person or even LiFe!!!!"
"Now I've done my part so it's time for you to do yours!"
" pay up!"
Gideon pulled out a star shaped charm with an eye inside of it and handed it to Bill. It looked like the tent of telepathy sign. Bill smashed it with his hand.
Nice to see you held up your end of the deal. Now I best be going. Remember reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram. Buy gold BUuuuuuy!!!!!!!!
The world slowly turned back to color and  we opened our eyes. Gideon grabbed his things and left.  When we were sure he was gone I spoke up.
" I think I found a way to stop Gideon."
" cool but I have a question. Mabel said. How are we gonna get home!?!?"
"Good question." I said.
Well hope you guys liked it! Now in the next few chapters things are gonna take a turn for the worst. Well I'm gonna post some more stuff in my art book so go check that out. And I got nothing else to say so by!
~pizza girl;)