Chapter 6 : Dreams and Doritos

Dipper :
In my dream everything was black and white. Then I heard a familiar laugh.

Bills laugh.

"Heya pine tree!"
"Oh great. I thought. Bill what are you doing here?"
" I just came to deliver a message and possibly uh I don't know MAKE A DEAL!"
"Bill, what ever it is I'm not interested!" I yelled.
" ok, but pine tree hear me out. In the future you might need me. Someone you care about will get hurt, and you won't be able to save them. Someone is gonna lie to you and make you want to rethink everything. Someone might turn on you, making you wonder why you trusted them."
I wasn't sure what to say.
" there is a way to avoid all this."
" How?" I asked.
" you see that charm on your shirt?"
" the pin that gruncle Ford gave me?" I asked.
" ya that thing. If you give it to me, I can stop all of this from happening. "
" I don't know. I said. What are you playing at?"
" come on kid, you are way to parodied. Everything that will happen if you don't give me that charm will put you your sister and your family in danger.
EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT WILL CHANGE!"
"I need some time to think about this." I said.
"  Ok kid, but until then I'll be watching you. I'LL     BE     WATCHING.   YOU!"
I woke up in a cold sweat. One thing popped in my mind. Should I tell them?

***meanwhile in the kitchen ***
Stan :
" If you don't tell them soon they will start to get suspicious." I said
" I will tell them when the time is right. Ford said. As long as none of them take off the charms they'll be safe. we're already dealing with this Gideon kid. We don't want to deal with Bill to."
" so what do these charm things even do?" I asked.
"They prevent Bill from possessing you . Now come on, let's wake everyone  up, were leaving soon . "
***********************
This is a shorter chapter as you can see. But the next one will be longer I promise. I need to go to school now so I hope you enjoyed the story.
~ pizza girl ;)