Chapter 12: Peeping in the Bathhouse (Part 1)

"The bathhouse?" Kitsune wiggled her tail excitedly, clasping her hands in front of her. "That sounds fantastic!"

"That's great, we're meeting the others there," Sakura turned, waving her hand as she walked away. "Better hurry, if we stay too late the pervs will come out!" Pervs? Kitsune scratched her head; people actually try to peep at a bathhouse? With a sigh, she went back inside to get her things.

"Who was that?" Tsume asked as she walked past the kitchen, rubbing steel wool against the pot she used to make Breakfast a few days ago.

"Sakura, she invited Kiba and I to the bathhouse," Kitsune yelled as she reached her room, grabbing a towel and a washcloth.

"That sounds nice, I might join you!" The dishes clanged against each other in the sink.

"Oh hell no!" Kiba shouted from his room, throwing his door open and stomping down the hallway. "Let's go, fox!" She rolled her eyes, gently opening and shutting her door, then walking down the hallway like a civilized human being.

"Don't stay out too late," Tsume plopped down in a chair, putting her feet up on the kitchen table. "And no peeping, Kiba!"  Kitsune looked from Tsume to Kiba, covering her chest protectively.

"That's not even funny," Kiba's face turned red, shamefully imagining peeping on Kitsune. He shook his head, "let's go." He grabbed Kitsune's arm, pulling her out of the house and shutting the door behind him.

"You... you don't peep, right?" She squeaked, walking a significant distance behind Kiba.

"No," he sighed. "Are you stupid?"

"No!" She yelled, looking straight down at her feet, and noticing her rather small chest. Kiba looked behind him, watching Kitsune look down the front of her shirt and sigh.

"Not like there's anything to peep on anyway," he shrugged, stopping in front of the bathhouse.

"S-shut up!" She murmured, holding her towels against her chest.

"Anyway, you go in that side," Kiba pointed towards the doorway that had the classic 'female' symbol above it. "The others should be here already," he walked off towards the men's doorway before Kitsune could respond, stripping off his shirt before he even made it in the doorway.

She sighed, tightening her grip on her towels as another man walked into the hallway, looking her up and down before giving her a smile and walking to the man's dressing room. His pure white hair was pointing every which way, and the smirk he gave her before leaving was... creepy.

"Hey, in here!" Sakura called, waving at Kitsune from the dressing room. Kitsune gave a little wave, joining the other girls in the room.

-

Kitsune slid further down into the hot water, the steam giving her a feeling of peace. She blew bubbles as she watched the other girls move around, putting washcloths on their heads and splashing each other.

"Hinata, your chest is mssive!" Sakura's jaw dropped when she saw Hinata adjusting, the steam letting up and giving everyone a view.

"S-Sakura," she stammered, covering her chest and sliding down into the water again. Kitsune watched Sakura wade over to Hinata and jump on top of her, continuing to joke about how busty she was.

She looked over at the clock, seeing it was almost 6PM, wondering how late it had to get before they had perverts peeping on them. Her ear twitched as the boys started laughing, the wash buckets being thrown to the ground.

"They're so loud," Ino complained, rolling her hair up into a bun and putting the washcloth back onto her head. "Someone should tell them to shut up."

-

"Heheheehehe," he giggled, the blush spreading across his face as he watched the girls through the hole in the wall. "Naruto, come look!" He called quietly, moving to the side as Naruto joined him and put his face against the wall and letting out a sigh.

"Oh man," Naruto murmured, getting a rough pat on the back.

"That's my student!" His white hair bounced as he laughed, holding the towel wrapped around his waist up.

"You guys really shouldn't be doing that." Kiba had crawled out of the water after seeing that Shino was starting to get beet red and his bugs were spreading out on the water's surface.

"Oh come on, Kiba," Naruto gave a little giggle as Sakura stood up again. "Jiraiya's got the right idea here!" Kitsune's ears twitched as Naruto's voice rose, his excitement a little too apparent. Her head turned, spotting the hole in the wall after brushing over the wall a few times.

Her hands covered her chest protectively at the thought of someone watching her bathe. She moved towards the hole, putting her ear against the wall and listening for who was peeping.

"Oh man, Hinata's stacked!" Kiba voice came through the wall, a few girlish giggles following his comment. Kiba you pervert! She screamed inwardly, forcing her finger through the hole and poking someone's eye.

"Ooooooo!" Jiraiya held his eye, rocking back and forth and giving the whole men's bathhouse a view of the underside of his towel.