Opinions on Crowfeather

Crowfeather

Clover:
Is it bad that I kinda like him? I mean, I felt really bad for him after Feathertail died, even if he was just a total brat the whole journey. I don't like FeatherCrow, but Crowfeather's aiight. He wanted to make his Clan trust him again, and no, he shouldn't have used Nightcloud to achieve that goal, but he's not a bad cat. He just made a few bad decisions. Plus Jay, Holly and Lion wouldn't be here without him. So I respect him for that too.
Rating: 6/10

Night:
Well, I disagree with him and all the she-cats he went after. I guess he's OKAY, but, he seemed a little desperate to move on to the next she-cat. Plus, he broke the warrior code with Leafpool, WOULD HAVE with Feathertail, and then mated with some she-cat who truly loved him just to prove loyalty. It's pathetic, kind of. I did find him interesting, but not like-able. (I hope I'm not being too blunt..)
Rating: 5/10

Wolf:
Well, I certainly don't despise him. All he really wanted was love, and since he didn't make it with Feathertail or Leafpool, I kinda feel bad for him. I love LeafCrow though, and I understand that he wanted to gain his clan's trust again, but is using Nightcloud really the best way to do that? All in all, I don't think that he's a bad cat, just that he made some choices he probably shouldn't have.
Rating: 7.5/10

Rainy:
I don't loathe him... but he was kinda depressed. I hated how he only mated Nightcloud because of proving loyalty, and basically ignored his kit, but I loved his love for Leafpool and Feathertail.
Rating: 7.5/10

Picklez:
I love Crowfeather. He just took the wrong path and couldn't turn back. I totally shipped FeatherXCrow, and when she died, I thought, HOLY CRAP YES when LeafXCrow was about to set sail, but Leafpool pushed him aside and he just turned bitter I guess. But he never should've chosen Nightcloud--I totally don't ship it. I mean, TWO ex's?! Not cool, Crow.
Still give him a 9/10!

Overall Rating:

7/10