Opinions on Heathertail

Clover:
I have nothing against her, she just was heartbroken when Lionblaze broke up with her. I still ship CinderLion...Heathertail and Lionblaze would never have worked out. She's not a bad cat. She's too misunderstood and people need to give her more of a chance. She's not my favorite, but I don't hate her.
Rating: 5/10

Wolf:
Meh. Okay, I don't totally not like her, but there are some bad feelings. I totally shipped her with Lionblaze, but after they broke up, my opinion of her went downhill. She's an okay character, I guess, but she is certainly not one of my favorites.
Rating: 3/10

Stormy:
ARGH. Well, I used to like her, but after Lionblaze and her broke up, she turned nasty, and mated with(cat will not be named because of spoilers).
Rating: 3.2/10

Picklez:
Can I swear? Please? (NO) This brat needs to go die in a hole. Or get slain by a million chainsaws. I DO NOT like her. Can ya tell? Anyway. First she likes Lionblaze. I totally shipped LionXHeather, like, yes, they were purrfect for one another in Dark River! But NOOO, they decide to "break up", even after Lionblaze still loved her, and then she started mating his enemy, (cat will not be named because of spoilers), like, NO. GO AWAY, WE DON'T LIKE YOU HERE, HEATHERTAIL. GO AWAY RIGHT NOW. But I still ship LionXHeather, much more than I did LionXCinder.
Rating: 1/10

Sweet:
Um...I'm not exactly sure if I like her or not...I'm not in Power of Three yet... I feel dumb. Sorry...er... *gets ready to be kicked out any minute* From what I heard of her..I kinda like her...
Rating: 5/10

Zar:
Eh....She's not my favorite, but I don't hate her as much as I hate....Let's just say "Other" characters. My opinion on her is probably worse than anyone else's, since my favorite cat is Cinder(heart or pelt). I sort of liked LionxHeather in the first three books of the Power of Three arc, but then I started just hating WindClan altogether. I mean, Onestar has been a jerk since the New Prophecy, but then Breezy joined him in the pile of jerks. And since Heather is associated with him...You get the point. I sorta like her.
Rating: 4/10

Overall Rating: 3.53/10