Opinions on Leopardstar

Leopardstar

Clover: Oh my GOD this cat. Bratty, stupid, clingy, goody-goody, Mary Sue, high-strung, terrible leader, and a spoiled brat. This cat didn't deserve her leadership. What was Crookedstar thinking?! She was treated like royalty because her mother died before Leopardstar knew her own name. Have you SEEN Crookedstar's Promise?! THAT'S a depressing backstory. This cat is just terrible. Giving up your Clan so you could have a mate wwwaaaayyy out of your league? How selfish is that?! And blaming the other Clans for stealing prey with literally no proof?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CROOKEDSTAR! THIS CAT DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE YOUR SUCCESSOR!
Rating: 0/10

Rainy:..... I don't like her. At all. She loved TIGERSTAR OF ALL CATS. WAS SHE BLIND TO HIS EVILNESS!?!*facepaw* And WHAT MANGE-PELT WOULD GIVE UP THEIR CLAN FOR TIGERSTAR. TIGERSTAR. AND you SAT AROUND and DID NOTHING when your DEPUTY was being attacked by ShadowClan WARRIORS!!!
Rating: 0/10

Picklez:
She didn't make some very good choices, but she thought everything she was doing was the right thing to do. When TigerClan was formed, she had just hoped that Tigerstar would make the forest great. But I hated it when she watched Tigerstar get ready to kill the half-Clan cats--especially Featherpaw and Stormpaw! Apprentices! For that reason I don't like her, but I think she partially made up for it when she made Mistyfoot deputy. Otherwise, I haven't liked her too much.
Rating: 5/10

Overall Rating:

1.66/10