Chapter 1

Faith

Stupid college tours, I don't even want to go to college. I want to go to Nashville and follow my dreams of becoming a country music singer but my mom wants me to have all my bases covered in case that dreams causes me to fall flat on my face. So my boyfriend and I are in Louisiana at one of their many colleges just to make my mom happy. I am more excited about the parties tonight, my parents are very strict and I want to take this trip as a chance to test out my wild side. Ryan and I are following the tour group as we walk through the buildings. "Each of you will be staying in Zellar Hall, but of course no opposite sex room sharing." There were many groans. "Sorry guys! But rules are rules, but it if happens I won't say a thing." That caused quite a few whistles from the boys. "You're the only girl I want to share a small dorm room with." Ryan says pulling me close and placing his hand on my butt. "Watch the hand tiger." I counter slapping his hand away. There was another guy in the group who kept glancing in our direction and each time Ryan got more possessive. "Dude is about to get a nice shiner to go with that brand new Tug McGraw jersey." "Be nice. It's not bothering me." I said. "Yeah but it is bothering me. At least at home guys stare but know you're with me." "I am with you and not the guy staring. Please calm down for me." "Only for you." He says kissing my forehead.