Chapter 6

Tim

I looked into the audience and saw her, that face I never stopped picturing. The face that was becoming a distant memory but here it is in front of me. She stayed front row throughout my set list then as I finished I tried to run after her. She made it out of the bar before I could catch up. "Faith! Or Audrey!" I yell. "Please stop!" She looked over her shoulder and prompted me to follow her to a park. I didn't even notice that she was wearing that same shirt that I gave her that night. After a little further into the park she sat down on an abandoned bench. I proceeded to sit down right next to her. "Well hello." I said laughing. "Well hello to you." She said smiling. "I see you made it here." I said. "Same. But you are at least singing." "You will too. Check out the Bluebird. I see you performing there." I have to keep looking away, how could the most beautiful woman become even more beautiful. "How is life?" I asked. "Great. Ryan and I got married." "Oh really." I said a little hurt. "Yeah. How about you?" "Been great. Just trying to make a name here." "Awesome. So you still want to grab that dinner?" she asked. "You don't have to ask me twice." I said. "Well you still have my number?" "I would never lose it. I will just hit you up with the details." I said before going back to the bar. I couldn't help but smile because I still have that same feeling from three years ago.