Interview

"Anything new with you Miss Taylor?" the interviewer asked.

"Well as you probably know, I just finished up a world tour. I'm hoping to write some new music. It shouldn't be too difficult. I'll have plenty of inspiration thanks to a very recent event. I just discovered some very serious news today regarding my boyfriend. It turns out, he's been cheating on me. Regardless of wether I stay with him or not, you can expect a song or two in the near future."

"That is very disappointing to hear, though I am excited by the thought of new music. Is there anything else that you'd like to include on this new album?"

"I was hoping to include songs about some of my greatest memories from the tour. I'm just very excited for the next few weeks now because I have so many new song ideas. I'm hoping that I will be lucky enough to release a new album within the next year or so. Then hopefully, another tour will follow that."

"Is there anything you would want to do different on this next tour than you did on your last?"

"I think I would like to include several smaller shows and chances to get more personal with the audience. I'd really like for the next album to be a very emotional, yet very true album and I think sometimes with bigger audiences, it's hard to capture that personal touch. I'd also like to keep the next album genuinely slower songs like on my album Red."

"Any album title ideas yet?"

"I'm not really sure and I haven't given that much thought. I think I want it to be a very emotional title that wraps up the general theme of all of the happy and sad songs on the album. I'll most likely come up with an idea once some songs are written and I have more ideas for the album itself."

"We'll Miss Taylor, it was lovely getting to speak with you today and I wish you the best while you make this album."