13

Cameron dragged Luke along, following Sam's lead on the short trip to the house which Michael, Ashton, and most importantly, Calum were located. Luke was scared, he had no idea who these people, wait, vampires were and he didn't know what their business was with Michael. Luke knew it wasn't good though, obviously. Luke tried to get out of this so called Cameron's grip, but he had no chance. Cameron was definitely stronger than him and he knew he wouldn't be able to escape anyway, because there were two other vampires trailing behind them also. Despite this, Luke still tried to get out of his grip.

Cameron looked at Luke, annoyed, "Will you stop? I'm not gonna let you go, just don't bother."

Luke rolled is eyes, and frowned, "Whatever."

They soon arrived at the house, and there was a really uncomfortable feeling brewing in Luke's stomach, this is bad, very, very bad.

Cameron continued dragging Luke along, approaching the front door.  He knocked three times. Luke heard footsteps approaching the door. When the door opened, it revealed Michael, and when Cameron's eyes met with Michael's, Michael froze.

"Hello, Michael," Cameron smirked.

Michael didn't speak, all that was going through Michael's mind was 'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck'.

"Michael who's at the door?" Luke heard Ashton say, his footsteps getting closer.

Ashton appeared next to Michael, saw a man he didn't know with an evil look on his face and gripping Luke by his arm, which didn't look very comfortable,"Well, this doesn't look very good," Ashton commented.

All that Michael could say was "Let go of Luke."

Cameron smiled in a smart ass sort of way, "Now, why would I do that? Why would I give you something you want, when I can blackmail you into doing something we both want? How about, I give you Luke, if you invite me in, or I give you Luke in exchange of yourself. We don't need to have a shit fight Michael, we can do this calmly, and be mature about things, like the very old and mature vampires we are."

Michael stood silent. Then, Ashton spoke to Michael, "How do you know him Michael, and why does he want you? What are you keeping from me?"

Michael looked broken for a second, and looked at Ashton, "If I told you, you would never look at me again, never."

This put Ashton in a very uneasy mood, more than he was. Soon, Luke heard footsteps again and a voice he very much loved. Loved? Shit.

"Hey, guys what's going o-," Calum's sentence broke off when he saw some hostile looking man holding Luke,"Luke? What the hell dude, let him go!"

Calum went to get Cameron off Luke but Michael stopped him,"Don't."

Calum looked at Michael with a 'what the fuck' look, "Why? He's hurting him!"

Luke spoke up,"Please, just listen to him, I don't need you hurt."

"Please. Just try to be mature," Michael told Calum.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Calum shouted.

Cameron spoke,"Just invite us in and I'll give you Luke back and explain everything."

Ashton had a blank face, and without thinking he said, "Come in."

Michael looked at Ashton, "Ashton, why?"

Ashton looked annoyed, "Because, I don't want Luke hurt, and I need to fucking know what else you've been keeping from me, and I know you won't tell me so may as well fucking let them in to let me know whats going on!"

Cameron shoved Luke inside and Luke stumbled into Calum's arms. Cameron and the other three walked inside. "Now where may we sit and talk about what exactly is happening right now?"

Ashton led the way, "In here."

Michael debated running away, but he couldn't leave Ashton, they'll hurt him.

When he entered the lounge room he sat down in the corner, silently staring at Cameron.

Cameron spoke up, "This is definitely how I pictured this going, I expected to have to put up a fight with Michael, and I'm surprised he hasn't run away, I know he would have by now, if something wasn't holding him back," He looked to Ashton, "It's you isn't it? A very close friend perhaps? Or boyfriend?"

Ashton looked at Michael from across the room, "Boyfriend."

Cameron smirked, "How cute, I'm assuming it won't be 'boyfriends' anymore after I tell you what he's done."

Michael spoke, "Please don't."

"Oh, he speaks! What a surprise!" Cameron smirked,"You deserve it, he deserves to know what you did, it'll show him what kind of monster you really are."

Michael looked at Ashton brokenly, he didn't know what to do anymore, he knew what his fate was know, it only goes down from here. Luke looked at Calum, they both knew they walked into something bigger than they thought that they ever thought they would.

"So, you really wanna know? Well, this story, will tell you exactly what Michael Clifford, has done," Cameron said.

Luke grabbed Calum's hand and squeezed it tightly, preparing for the worst.

---------------------------------------

Here's an update after four or five months, sorry about that, hopefully you all still like it, the only reason I haven't updated is because I thought this wasn't very popular, and I've been super busy with school and haven't really been motivated, but then I checked it cause i was in the writing mood, and bam, 600 reads on the first chapter????????? what??????

so here you go, hope all of you that still like it are here to enjoy it

much love <3

-Kiara