I

it's friday afternoon. 3pm to be exact. Jia decided to stop first sa may gate just to take a glimpse of the mansion.

"i am not late naman diba?" jia asked herself. she shooked her head and get inside again of her hyundai elantra. then she drove her car inside the compound where the mansion was located.

as she immediately park her car on the parking space and brought with her everything she needed then she headed out.

"alright julia melissa , i hope you made the right decision." then she entered the house. She placed her things above the table. as she turned right para sana pumunta sa kitchen someone got her attention.

the person standing in front of the restroom is wearing a vneck black shirt, pants, and cap.

"this jerk still really looks cute." jia told herself as she keep on staring on the woman/gwapa in front of her.

"hi . kanina ka pa?" the girl asked.

"i just arrived. i thought wala ka pa din dito eh." jia replied as she headed into the kitchen to get some water.

"i slept here kagabi pa." she said as she followed jia.

"kagabi??" takang tanong ni jia. "you slept here bea?"

"yah i did."

"oww okay."

"i thought you're not coming. buti napapayag ka." bea asked. as she had herself some wine.

"yah. i had no choice. no wine for three days bea please." jia said with authority and bea automatically pour the wine on the sink.

"fine." and bea headed to upstair leaving jia behind.

"bullshit. this is so not good." jia said to herself.

--------///

bea decided to take a nap . so did jia. it was 7'oclock when bea woke up at nakaramdam sya ng gutom she fix herself saka lumabas ng kwarto. she was looking for jia pero naisip nyang baka nagpahinga din ito so she went downstair immediately. she was at the living room when her attention was caught by a picture frame. it was her and jia.she held it.

"we are so happy before.. what happened babe??" bea said to herself before she put it again on the place.

----------/////

jia smelled something burning. she immediately run to the kitchen and to her surprise bea was trying to cook at unfortunately nagliliyab na ang kawali and bea was struggling sa pagpatay ng apoy so jia due to adrenalin rushed pour water on the burning pan. then bea hold the pan at napaso sya.

"fuckk !!!" bea cursed sobrang pula kase ng palad nya dahil sa pagkapaso.

"what happened." jia asked while her hand is in forehead and waist.

"i was trying to cook dinner for us. pero that happened." bea explained.

jia turned her back from bea . at akala naman ni bea eh nagalit si jia kaya ito umalis but after few minutes jia tapped bea's shoulders at nakita naman ni bea na may dala itong medicine kit. jia started to fix bea's burn. at habang ginagawa nya yun bea can't help but stare at jia . how she missed her, how she missed her touch , how she missed jia's care for her and how she missed ...

her wife...

JiBea story again :)