6. Risks

Not edited - Not proofread

Isabella's POV

Benjamin sat in front of me, his blue eyes fixated on the Macbook that he furiously typed on while talking to someone on the phone, his blonde hair messy and the bags under his eyes visible.

We were currently in Starbucks, drinking coffee while I helped Benjie to deal with this job.

He worked in Lunar Luxury Resorts as the hotel manager and that job kept him really busy.

Of course he could just live with the money his mother sent him each month but Benjie was a stubborn person. He had told his mother when he turned eighteen that he wanted to live by himself and see if he could survive. His mother still helped him though.

His soul was filled with freedom and independency. He liked to live by his own and didn't like people sticking their noses in his bussiness. He never wanted help from anybody except it was a really hard situation.

Like this one. There was a crisis that could cause the Resort to go bankrupt and all the hard work had to be done by Benjie.

He had called me this morning after Adrian and I, you know, kissed. He had sounded really worried, depressed and afraid so I got out of work early to meet and help him. We had been sitting here, making phone calls and sending e-mails for more than an hour.

"No... No, sir I—" Benjamin sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Yes, I know. Wait, are you serious?" A smile appeared on his face along with the expression of relief. "Oh, thank God. Yes, sir I'll do it. OK."

He hung up, averted his gaze to me and beamed.

I smiled back, confused. "What happened?"

"That was my boss. He said that those e-mails we sent to the costumers worked. We're good." As soon as he finished his sentence I jumped from my seat, squealed and hugged him.

"I'm so glad, Benjie!" He laughed and hugged me back.

"Me too Bells." He looked out the window. "Girl, what a day this was." He swiped the drop of sweat on his forehead off and sighed.

I sighed too and smiled, excited to tell everything that happened with Adrian to Benjie since the crisis was handled.

"Don't ask." I said, knowing that he would get the hint.

He froze with a small smirk on his face and turned his head to me. He put his coffee on the table and widened his eyes.

"You guys did something again didn't you?" He got excited like a child on a christmas morning and started clapping his hands in joy.

I nodded sheepishly. "Kind of. I mean, we might have kissed..."

"Oh shît! Oh my God." He placed his both hands on his mouth and gave me a proud look. Then dropped his hands in realization. "Wait, I got to send an e-mail to the workers then I want every single detail."

When I nodded again he quickly typed something, clicked a bunch of things and when he was done, he shut the computer, turned around to face me.

He nodded as a sign for me to start talking so I obeyed.

"Adrian found Frank kissing me—"

"WHAT?!" He yelled and made everyone stare at us.

So I told him everything that happened yesterday, me staying in Adrian's house and about the kiss this morning.

"So you like his handsome asś."

I giggled at the way he had his own way of saying 'You like him.'