8. Bodies

Isabella's POV

Not edited - Not proofread

I couldn't remember the time that passed while we tried our best to reach home as soon as possible. Our bodies were screaming to touch each other.

He hurriedly opened the door and we bursted in. I threw my bag and took off my coat while he took off his jacket. All this happened so fast that I couldn't see him coming. He attacked my lips roughly.

SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

His hands were roaming up and down my arms before his right hand went up at the back of my head to prevent it from getting hurt by his following action. He pushed me against the wall and I swear to sweet Jesus that my panties got fully soaked the second my back hit the wall.

His rough movements were such a fûcking turn on. I couldn't respond to his kisses any better than I already did. His lips were moving like crazy against mine and my lips just tried to keep up with his pace.

I wanted him to touch me. Now.

Just as if he heard my thoughts, he pushed the straps of my dress down my shoulders. He unzipped it from behind and soon the dress was on the floor. I was left with my red lacy underwear.

At the sight his eyes darkened with lust and he cupped my right breast with his left hand without removing the bra.

I moaned. "Please..." I wanted him to take it off. To touch it fully.

He responded to my pleads and he unclasped the bra, throwing it away. He cupped both of my breasts and started stroking them, slightly pinching my nipples while he worshipped my neck with his tongue.

He removed his hands from my breasts to cup my but cheeks and lift me up that my legs were around his waist and my arms were around his neck.

He looked me in the eye intensly. His hazel eyes were darkened, and I was sure my green ones matched his.

"Are you sure, angel?" He asked.

I wasn't a virgin and I liked this guy, a lot may I add. And now that we were official, there was nothing wrong with doing this. I wanted this, I wanted to feel all of him.

I eagerly nodded. "Yes, Adrian please,"

He didn't ask twice as he carried me to the huge couch he owned.

He layed me on my back and he got on top of me. Without loosing any time, he started sucking my breasts hungrily. Groaning while doing it and causing me to breathe heavily.

"Ahh.." Was all I managed to get out.

He gave one last peck to both of my breasts then started going down my stomach.

He was going slowly, torturing me with his tongue. When he was all the way down he started drawing circles on my thighs with it.

He was driving me crazy.

"Adrian fûck me already for fûck's sake," I complained, earning a chuckle from him.

"No, baby. I missed this sweetness, I want to taste it before I murder it." Then he pushed my panties down and buried himself into me.