1

'Scarlett!'
I turn around to a flustered Tom , breathing heavily as if he's just ran a mile.

'Oh Tom! Sorry ! I didn't hear you!'

'It's Fine! But , do you want to join me and the others for a game of truth or dare? Tonight. My place.'

'Tom , I don't know. I have a lot of homework to see too.'

'Scarlett you were always the stay inside and study one of us.'

I did a playful slap on his arm. 'Stop calling me that! You know I'm not all about studying!'

He laughs. 'Yeah, yeah. But you better come though. You'll regret it.'

He walks off and high fives a boy that ran towards him. They walk off and leave me alone. I wander off to Starbucks and get a cappuccino.

***LATER***

After doing my science homework, I look at my phone. 3 new messages:

'Hey! Scarlett , it's Jess! Please come play at toms , I can pick you up?' - Jess
'Your Missing out' - Tom
'You've stopped doing your science , come play.' - Tom

I think to myself, how could tom of known I had done my science homework ?

Then another another text comes through.

'Stop thinking about how I know you did your science homework, but think about coming now. It's your last shot.' - Tom

Woah, creepy much. I look at my homework calendar. Ok. No homework for the next week. I smirk. I walk out the door and grab my jacket on the way out.

'Mum, I'm umm going out.'

'And no homework? I thought you didn't go out?'

'Seriously, you too mum?'

'But she's telling the truth. You have no social life.'

That was my little sister carice. She's annoying. And she's 13. She loves to go on about how she's a teenager because it says so in her age.

'Ok I'm going'
I laugh as I walk out the door and slam it behind me. I walk down the road to the bus stop. After about 5 mins of waiting, Jess pulls up in front of the bus stop.

'Get in girl.'

'Fine.'

And that's when we drove off into the night and had no care in the world. I'm joking. We just drove to toms.

*IN TOMS HOUSE*

'Tom, when are we going to play?' There were 9 of us. Me, Jess,Tom, David, Emily, Jarvis , Sarah , Liam and terry. Jarvis and Emily were dating.

Let me just say something. Tom was loaded. His parents were loaded. I'm pretty sure there maids and butlers were loaded. I might just take a job here.

'Hey, Tom' Emily asked. 'Where's your parents.'

'Oh there out, so I'm just here with you guys and the butlers.'

I looked behind Tom and I swear one of the butlers was holding a knife in one hand and a gun in the other.

Suddenly, Tom gets in the way of the view.

'Getting carried away?'

'Oh umm. Sorry Tom. I get distracted.' I was shaking.

Then Tom walks to the side. 'Hello, thank you for coming to play an intresting game of truth or dare. Now, let's play.'

We all walk into a room with a round table and 9 chairs surrounding it. We all sit down. I have Jarvis on my right and Jess on my left. Jess puts a hand on my knee.

'Your shaking? What's wrong?'

'I just have a strange feeling'

'Don't worry, it's probably nothing.'

But it wasn't. It's was everything.