4

'Silly, Emily stop crying.'

'Shut the fuck up Tom. He didn't deserve to die.'

'What did I do...' Jarvis drops the gun and puts his head in his hands.

I look down next to Emily to see a headless body. In fact Terry's headless body. There was blood all down the side of Emily.

I look over to Sarah who looks as if she sees this sort of thing every night.

'So,your not bothered by this Sarah?'

'Why should I be? Jarvis pulled the trigger, Jess and terry made out, terry died. Did you see or hear my name in any of that?'

'No , but...'

'Precisely, it's none of my business so I stay out of it.'

'Now shall we carry on the game.'

'No!' Jess screamed. 'You've broken up a couple, killed two people. What do you want?'

'I want enjoyment Jess. And a silly game of truth or dare that was harmless wasn't going to do that. So I made adjustments. No shut up Jess or maybe you could receive the circumstances?'

Jess slowly puts her head down.

'Now, time for a quick game of hide and seek. You all have thirty seconds to go and hide around the house. The first one I find, died. Git it? Great. Oh and don't think of trying to escape or I'll just shoot you straight in the head. Now thirty seconds start, now.'

All 6 of us rushed around the house. I ran into his kitchen. I could hear him shout 20 seconds left. I look through his cupboards and finally found one empty and big enough for me. I get in quietly only to hear Tom say ready or not.

I could hear his footsteps come out the dining room.

After about 10 seconds, I hear footsteps near my cupboard door. Then they stop right outside where I was. Next thing I knew was my cupboard door opening and the whispered words :

'Peekaboo'

-----
Sorry for the short chapter but at least I'm updating! If you read igtbg then you know what I'm on about. This is based on would you rather!