Hundred Years

Lillian POV
For over a hundred years, I didn't aged. I was still 16 years old. And I didn't even knew why or how. Could it be my Grandfather, Aslan?

Everyone saying that my family are dead but I have hope that they are alive in their world. I knew that one day they will come back. I had hope. But it's been over a hundred years. I lost it.

Mum, Dad, Aunt Susan, Uncle Edmund and Aunt Lucy. Could they be really dead? Or they are still alive but never come back. I should have came with them on the hunt. I should have insisted more.

Two mounts after my family disappeared, the Tlemarines invaded to Narnia and attacked my home; Cair Paravel and they kept me their prisoner all this time.

My thoughts were interrupted by my cell door unlocking. I quickly looked up to see two Telmarines; One an older man and the other, who was quickly unlacing the door was a younger man. The younger man opened the door and rushed over to me as the older man walked slowly in. "What are you doing?" I asked, frowning as the younger man hold out his hand to me.

"We here to help you, Your Majesty," The older man spoke gently. I frowned and looked back at the younger man's hand, suspiciously. "Look, I know you don't trust us," The younger man said as he dropped his hand to his side and his eyes were herd. "But right now, we all you got."

"Caspian," The older man scold him. The younger man, Caspian, looked at him a moment before turning back to me, his eyes were more soften. He hold his hand to me again, "Come with us," He said softly. I looked at his hand for a few seconds before slowly taking it.

He pulled me up to my feet and then he wrapped something warm and soft around my shoulders; A black cloak. He grabbed my hand and the two of us, along with the older man, quickly ran out.

Caspian and the older man lead me thought passages. "Why are you two helping me?" I asked but then Caspian turned to me and hold his hand up to shush me as Telmarine soldiers walked past.

We got to the stables and Caspian walked over to a brown horse as the older man turned to me, "From this moment, you'll have to go alone, Your Majesty."

Caspian came back with the brown horse. "This is the fastest horse in the stables. He will get you to were you need," He said as he adjusted the saddle. "Take care of yourself, Your Majesty," The older man said to me, softly and he handed me a sword inside it's sheath. I gave him a thankful smile as I took it.

I walked over to the horse and Caspian. I got up on the horse and Caspian grabbed my hand, causing me to look at him. "Be careful," He said, looking right into my blue eyes. "Thank you. Both of you," I said as I looked between the two man before riding away from the castle and the horse took me to the woods.

...................

After a while, The horse and I took a rest and I got off him. I looked around as I patted the horse. He leaned to me and I smiled at him before looking around again. I heard some twigs snapping as I got back on the horse. I frowned and I looked around.

A moment after, a dwarf with black clothing came running towards us with a sword. I fell of the horse as he reared up onto his hind legs before taking off. Then all of a sudden, a badger run over and stood in front of me, holding his paws up at the dwarf, "Nikabrik, stay your weapon!"

The dwarf stopped in front and frowned. Another dwarf came over and asked, "What's wrong Trufflehunter?" The dark dwarf, Nikabrik nodded in agreement, "Yeah, why are you saving a Telmarine?"

"She is not a Telmarine," The badger, Trufflehunter said and then turned to me as he said, "It is true. This is the Princess, Princess Lillian." He looked at me in amazement. Nikabrik and the other dwarf looked at me in amazement as well. "Is it really you, Your Majesty?" The other dwarf asked.