Aslan?

Lillian POV
The next morning, Caspian and I continued to walk throe the woods in silence. We didn't spoke to each other and I didn't went to talk with him. I knew that Trufflehunter and Nikabrik were following behind us. Ever since I agreed to live with them and Trumpkin, the three of them were very protective of me. Not just because I was the Princess of the old, it was else because I grown close to them and they to me. They became my family and I to them.

Caspian sighed as he stopped and I stopped as well. He must of knew Trufflehunter and Nikabrik were following us. He turned around. "I can hear you."

Nikabrik and Trufflehunter came out from hiding behind two trees. "Well, you didn't thought we'll let you take our Blue eyes just like that, would you?" Nikabrik said and I gave a small smile. "I just think we should wait for the Kings and Queens," Trufflehunter said.

I looked at Caspian and he continued walking. "Fine, go then! See if the others will be as understanding," Trufflehunter said. I caught up to Caspian and Nikabrik and Trufflehunter continued following. "Or maybe I'll come with you. I want to see you explain things to the minotaurs," Nikabrik said.

Caspian stopped and turned to look at Nikabrik. "Minotaurs . . . they're real?" The Prince asked. "And very bad tempered," Trufflehunter said as he caught up with us. "Yeah, not to mention big," Nikabrik said. I rolled my eyes, they both wanted to come because they didn't want me to go alone with Caspian.

Caspian looked at me and I nodded in agreement about Nikabrik's comment. "Huge," I joked. Trufflehunter started to led the way, with me behind him following by Caspian and Nikabrik as Caspian asked, "What about centaurs? Do they still exist?"

"Well, the centaurs will probably fight on your side. But there's no telling what the others will do," Trufflehunter said. Caspian all of a sudden stopped and I frowned while Trufflehunter and Nikabrik continued walking. "What about Aslan?" Caspian asked all of a sudden, asking about my grandfather.

Nikabrik and Trufflehunter stopped and looked at each other. I was about to say something but Nikabrik was first, "How do you know so much about us?"

"Stories," Caspian replied. "Wait a minute . . . Your father told you stories about Narnia? About the old Kings and Queens? About Princess Lillian?" Trufflehunter asked. Caspian's brown eyes meet my blue once and I could see that taking about his father wasn't the best thing.

"No, my professor . . ." He replied. "Listen, I am sorry. These are not the kinds of questions you should be asking." Caspian started to walk pass us and then all of a sudden, Trufflehunter sniffed the air.

"What is it?" I asked and Caspian stopped and turned around to us. "Human," Trufflehunter replied. "Him?" Nikabrik asked as his eyes moved to Caspian. "No . . . them!" Trufflehunter said, turning around.

We all saw Telmarine soldiers approaching on foot. "There they are!" A soldier called. "Run!" I said and immanently Caspian grabbed my hand and all of us started to ran away as the soldiers throe arrows at us. Caspian hold my hand tightly as we all continued to avoid the arrows.

Then, I heard Trufflehunter calling in pain and we all stopped and turned to see that he got hit at his side and he fall down. "Oh no . . ." Nikabrik and I said at the same time and I was about to go get him but Caspian stopped me, "Wait, I'll go!"

He ran back and Nikabrik grabbed my hand, "He'll get him, come on, Lili," He said but I shook my head and ran towards Caspian and Trufflehunter.

"Go! She's much more important!" Trufflehunter said, pointing at me. Caspian pulled me down to him before an arrow was about to hit me.

The soldiers stopped and took aim and I grabbed Caspian's hand. Suddenly the ferns rustle, and a soldier felled. Caspian and I exchanged a confused look, but then he pulled me up and he picked up Trufflehunter and we ran.