Running Up That Hill

Lillian POV

Tonight, Dad, Mum, Aunt Susan, Uncle Edmund and Caspian, along with half of the Narnians soldiers, will go attack the castle, while me, Aunt Lucy and the Narnians that were not going to the battle, will stay at the Howe.

I went to check up at Caspian. "Hey," I said to him. He turned to me, giving me a small smile. "Hey," He said. I went over to him, standing in front of him. "You ready to go?" I asked. He gave a small nod but then he frowned, "You not coming with us, right?" He asked. I shook my head, "No, my family agreed I need to stay here with Aunt Lucy," I explained.

"Good," He said, sighing in relief. I gave him a small smile at his concerned. "You should go, they probably waiting for you," I said. I was worried about tonight. Things could get bad and they all could get killed. Mum tried to talk with Dad but he was insisting about doing it.

Caspian gave a small nod, stepping towards me. He gently took my hand and looked into my eyes. "You worry about it?" He asked. I sighed softly. "Yes," I admitted. "You and everyone could get killed."

He gave a small squeeze to my hand. "It's going to be okay. We'll be back soon," He said. I gave him a small smile and then looked away from his brown eyes. I glanced down before looking back at him. We both stared at each other, not moving but then, his hand found he way up to my face. He fingers brushed gently against my bottom lip.

He leaned down and I felt that I was as well. His lips pressed against mine in a heated kiss. One of my hands placed itself on his neck while the other in his hair. Caspian, like me, had one hand on my neck as I could feel his warm skin against it.

It felt like forever but finally we had to pull away to breathe. Caspian placed his forehead against mine as his hands were resting at both of my cheeks.

Caspian jumped away from me as we heard footsteps coming. Looking up we saw Uncle Edmund, he glanced in between us, most likely taking in our flustered faces and heavy breathing. "We need to go," He said, narrowing his eyes at Caspian.

I sighed and gave my Uncle a small smile, knowing he know what happened and, as my overprotective Uncle, he wasn't happy about me and Caspian and he was going to tell my Mum and Dad.

"Thank you, Edmund," Caspian said, clearing his throat. Uncle Edmund didn't moved, he was waiting for him to come with him. I hid my smile, he was going to make a scene. Caspian glanced at me and I nodded, telling him he should go. I gave him a small smile and he walked away.

He passed Uncle Edmund and my Uncle looked at me, shaking his head. "What?" I asked, smiling, even if I was trying to hid it, I couldn't. Uncle Edmund sighed, "It's not over," He said and I giggled as he walked out.

Katharina POV

I watched as Edmund and Caspian walked towards me and Susan, "Are we ready?" Caspian asked and I nodded, "Yeah." He nodded, "Okay," He said before walking past. Susan nodded to me and Edmund before following him towards Peter.

Edmund sighed, "We should keep an eye on him and Lily," He muttered. "Why?" I asked, crossing my across my chest. "I don't trust him yet with her," He said. I smiled, "You think something is going on between them too?"

He scoffed, "Yeah," He said, "I'm sure something happened before I came in." I giggled slightly and nodded, "You always were too protective. You and her father," I commented. "Funny," He muttered but smirked.

His smirk then faded, "You know that if those two will get together, it will be hard for them later," He stated. I sighed and nodded, "Yeah," I said and looked at Caspian sadly, "It will."

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's so short, but it's been awhile since I updated the story. But I hope you like it.

Katherine