I hate him

"I hate him. I hate him so much. Why did I ever agree to dating him? I gave him my all and this is what I get in return?" I said to Scott and punched the wall next to me as hard as I could.

"Todrick calm down. Now you have to get the wall fixed." Scott said.

"I don't care. I really don't Scott. I just don't understand. I gave him my all. Everyday I told him I loved him. For a year and a half! We was together for a year and a half Scott. I don't get it Scott I just don't." I said and slid down the wall.

"Jesse isn't worth it Toddy. Ok?" Scott said.

"Yeah I know I just, really loved him. You can leave now Scott. I'm sure Mitch is waiting for you."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and walked him to the door. When he left I went upstairs to my room and laid on the bed just thinking. Someone walked in and I looked up to see Jesse.

"What?" I asked laying back down.

"Can we talk?"

"About what?"

"Us."

"There is no 'us' you ruined that 2 days ago."

"I know," he said sitting on the edge of the bed, "I know I screwed up and I regret it I don't know why I did it."

"I don't know why you did it either." I said.

"Are you really gonna act like that?"

"Act like what Jesse? Like a smart ass? Yes the hell I am. Why? Oh yeah cause you cheated on me Jesse. In my bed. You had another guy in here and you expect me to be like 'Oh it's ok. You didn't mean to cheat. Everyone screws up once in awhile.' No I'm not gonna be like that. I hate you so much but at the same time my dumb ass loves you. I forgive you but I will not take you back. You broke my heart Jesse. I do have feelings. I loved you with all my heart but now, I hate you more than Scott hates cake. I don't want to see you again. So leave. Pack your stuff and go." I said and flopped back on the bed wiping my eyes.

"Todrick-"

"No Jesse go. I hate you." I said to him standing up and leaving the room. I stopped, walked back in, and tackled him on the bed kissing him hard.

"Now you can leave." I said quietly walking out the room.

About 30 minutes later, I woke up because I heard him carrying his bags down the stairs. He walked up to me and kissed me as he kneeled down next to me.

"You may be sleep, you may be awake but just know I still love you. I know you hate me and won't take me back but I know you still love me. I'm sorry." He said and walked out the door.

I still love his stupid ass.

*

I'm doing a part 2 to this.

Love you mean it! Muah!