Meet and Greet

"Scott are you ready?!" Jesse yelled from the living room.

"Yes come on let's go see your future husband." Scott said and Jesse pushed him.

"Shut up come on Traffic is gonna be horrible."

*At the show*

"Come on come on come on let's get drinks so we don't get up in the middle of a song." Jesse said and walked to get a water.

"Five minutes Jesse." Scott said.

"Ok come on."

The show started and Jesse was living for it. He went to see Todrick. Todrick made eye contact with him a couple times and he winked at him at least twice. When Todrick came out in his dress and red heels ready to sing 'Low' and 'Wrong Bitch' Jesse just about died.

"Oh my gosh Scott look at him." Jesse said and Scott shook his head.

"Oh look he's coming off the stage." Scott said and Jesse hit him hard. "Ow I'm serious he's about to walk next to you."

Todrick walked around the inside of the building hugging fans and posing for the pictures they took. Jesse took his phone out and recorded him walking by on snapchat. When he posted it, Todrick was right in front of him. Todrick, being the sweetheart he is, grabbed Jesse's phone and recorded them together.

"It's going down, timber, never seen a tin man on tinder. But he had that sex appeal swipe right cause I knew he had buns of steel." He sang then posted Jesse's snap.

Scott laughed at the look on Jesse's face when Todrick gave him his phone back.

Todrick laughed too and winked at Jesse again before walking on the stake to sing Wrong Bitch with EJ.

At the end of the show, Jesse and Scott lined up to take pictures with him.

"Scott how can I repay you? This is by far the best birthday present I could've received."

"You don't have to. But if you get married to him I better be in the front row."

"Yeah like that'll ever happen."

"Don't be a downer. I wanna take my picture with you and him that way you get 2 pics."

"Scott we're so close to him I'm gonna cry." Jesse said.

"Next!" The camera guy said.

"Go J." Scott said pushing him forward.

"Uh... Hi." Jesse said.

"Hi. What's your name babe?" Todrick asked.

Jesse's knees grew weak, "Jesse, I'm Jesse."

"Jesse? I'm Todrick. I'm pretty sure you know that tho."

"Yeah I do."

Todrick leaned in and kissed Jesse's cheek and they took the picture and Jesse wanted to die.

He walked away but Todrick called him back.

"Wait Jesse come back." Todrick said.

After the other picture Jesse was shaking bad. Todrick's hand "slipped" and it touched Jesse's butt. Todrick laughed when Jesse jumped and grabbed his waist pulling him close for the picture.

Todrick whispered to Scott, "Go wait next to the blue tour bus I'll meet y'all out there."

Scott nodded and walked to Jesse and pulled him outside.

"So Jesse how are you enjoying your present?" Scott asked.

Jesse looked at him in full blown tears, "Scott you're the best friend I could ever have. I love you so much."

Scott smiled and hugged Jesse, "Aww Jesse don't cry you're gonna make me cry. But guess what? Tonight's not over yet we have one more thing to do."

"What?" Jesse said wiping his eyes.

"Look over there." Scott said pointing to Todrick.

"Hey guys. Jesse and Scott right?" Todrick said and Jesse looked towards Scott.

"Scott. That's Todrick." Jesse said.

"I know silly he wants to talk to you before he leaves." Scott said.

"Yeah. Well I'm gonna be leaving soon to go to another state but I think you're really cute and I want your number so we can talk and when I come back to L.A we can go out on a date." Todrick said smiling.

Jesse blinked and looked towards Scott, "Is this happening?"

"Yes hun it's happening. Don't leave the man hanging, give him your number." Scott said laughing.

Jesse pulled out his phone with shaky hands, unlocked it and gave it to Todrick.

Todrick put his number in and smiled, "Aww your home screen is me. How about we change it tho." Todrick opened the Snapchat app and took a picture of him and Jesse with the dog filter. He then went and changed his home screen after he posted the picture on his snap.

"I hope you don't mind that I did that." Todrick said.

"Not at all." Jesse said and looked at the time, "Scott we have to go we left Mitch at the house unattended with liquor you know how he gets."

"Oh yeah. Great. See you around Todrick." Scott said and waved and started walking to the car.

Todrick kissed Jesse's cheek again, "Better catch up with your friend babe." He said before stepping into the tour bus.

Jesse caught up with Scott and he hugged him tight, "Thank you so much Scott."

"You're welcome Jesse."

*

Haven't updated this in 50,000 years lmao. Omg 2k16 is almost over. welp, New year same me.

Love you mean it! Muah!