Chapter 9

Olivia has always liked Fin. Well actually when he first came on board she was a little skittish of him and they kept their distance but over the years they have grown to have a large amount of respect for each other. He's taught her a lot from his time in Narcotics and she's enjoyed getting to know the few peeks into his personal life that he has offered her. He's also pretty funny when he's not being overly serious. He's a good detective and a good person..... but she swears to God that if he doesn't walk out the door soon there is a good chance that she is going to kill him. It wouldn't be a pretty death either or a fast one. It would probably be some form of torture, similar to the torture she is enduring right now.

Elliot made calculated strokes not pulling all the way out for fear of their skin slapping together and being heard. Instead he pulled back slightly and when he drove back in he held her close for an extra second. The friction against her overly sensitive clit was excruciating and she didn't know how she managed to not scream out in ecstasy. He kissed her initially to muffle the sound but as his thrusts became deeper they couldn't concentrate long enough to hold the kiss.

He held her against the wall with his body, both of his arms planted firmly underneath her thighs. Her breasts caressed his chest and she struggled to find a place on his water soaked body to plant her fingernails. She wanted to sink her teeth into his shoulder, something to counterbalance the beautiful torment she felt between her legs. Elliot's eyes were screwed shut and even when his breathing changed his rhythm never faltered. She was slick and ready and he buried himself as deep as her body allowed. He knew he should've showed some restraint and slowed down his thrusts but when he was inside her he couldn't stop.

He simply couldn't stop.

When he held himself inside her and rolled his hips she whimpered and his hand flew up to her mouth just in time. Her eyes grew wide and he stilled for a fraction of a second to see if Fin's conversation stopped.

Nahh man. I'm just around the corner.

When it was evident Fin didn't hear her, a mischievous grin formed on Elliot's face and he continued. She exhaled and laid her head on his shoulder just trying to ride the wave and focus on anything but that familiar burning that was creeping up inside of her. This orgasm would be more intense, this she knew and there was no way she would be able to keep quiet. She wanted to kill Elliot for putting her through this. For having her use more energy than she had in her life to focus on not making one, single sound.

It wasn't any easier for him. He wanted to come. He wanted to come not long after entering her. Bringing her to the edge with his fingers had already started the ascent and now he was ready to fall over. The tingling in his length was getting stronger and when she laid her head on his shoulder, he in turn rested his head on hers. Their lips were inches apart but neither moved closer to kiss. Instead they closed their eyes, digesting the other's breaths. She breathed out when he breathed in and he thought about the irony of the situation. How this moment was a metaphor for their relationship over the years. Fighting every intense feeling inside of them but having to stay quiet. It was a dance they perfected as time passed but one that neither was willing to do anymore.

He could feel her breaths quickening and knew she was close.

"I want to scream," she whispered in beautiful agony between breaths.

It was taking every ounce of everything in him to keep it together. He felt her walls closing in on him and knew it was inevitable. "You're so close. I can feel you," he breathed.

And by the grace of something that Olivia wasn't sure she believed in, they heard Fin's voice fade and the door slam behind him.

Elliot waited a few seconds giving Fin more time to walk out of earshot before he widened his stance between her legs, spreading her open even more and grinding directly against her clit.