Chapter 2: Hey Agunimon

Yo! Kouichi here I'm taking over this chapter. Well at least until Kouji realize I wrote a chapter without him knowing. Back to the story though. We went to an area where they said Agunimon was. I think we all wanted to see this. Even though we knew it was probably some other kid chosen to replace Taky. Luckily we had our spirits so that helped we decided to split up to cover more ground. I Changed into Lowemon just in case you know when I saw a flash of red go by. "Agunimon!?" The flash stopped and looked back at me.

"Who the heck are you?" He got into a defensive stance.

"Whoa, Whoa calm down I'm not the enemy here." I changed back to normal. "See just a kid trying to figure out all this."

"Wait you're human? Are there other humans here?" I nodded. "Oh, thank god I'm not alone. I just got a weird text that said all my brothers secrets would be revealed." Wait brother, who is this kid? "Did you know him?" He transformed back. "Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Shinya Kanabara." I took a step back. Takuya's little brother looked just like him except younger. "You all right."

"Yeah you just look like our friend. Is Takuya your brother?" My voice started to crack. He looked down.

"Yeah,so you knew him?" I smiled.

"Yeah, he was our leader. He had Agunimon's spirit before you. When we all found out what happened we were depressed. He was the backbone of our team if he fell we fell with him." Shinya was in tears he hugged me.

"I didn't know he knew people like you. I wish he was back here."

"Kouichi! Did you find anything." Kouji walked over to me. I see him take a step back. "Who is t-this."

"Kouji this is Taky's little brother Shinya." He seemed sad. He probably really wanted to see Takuya. He was really depressed when Taky died. He would never hang out with us for months. I think that if he saw other digidestined he would be reminded of Takuya. I don't think he noticed but I think Kouji might have had a crush on Takuya. I guess now we will never know.

Kouji Pov

I really hope it's Takuya there has got to be a chance he is alive. There has got to be a chance right. Kouji is there something wrong. "I-I am fine I just hope it's my friend. In our world he died I really miss him." I have a feeling I know who it is but I don't think it's your friend. "Why do you say that?" No reason.. " Kouichi should be around here somewhere." There he is now. "Kouichi! Did you find anything." There was kid with him that looked like Takuya but he was younger. "Who is t-this."

"Kouji this is Taky's little brother Shinya." Wow, he really does look like his brother.

"Excuse me I need go somewhere." I walked away Kouichi looked at me with those pity eyes he has given me a lot. Shinya looked confused. Kouji are you all right. "I'm fine it is just he- he brought some bad memories." I fell to my knees and started to cry. Hey Kouji please don't cry. Kouji everything is going to be alrigh-. My D-tector started to beep I looked down.

"Everyone hurry back to my castle we found out some interesting information on the warrior of flame." I needed to get back to Ophanimon's castle. If there is any way I can get him back I will. Kouji are you alright.

"We need to get to Ophanimon's castle now. Wait a second I never asked your name." Don't worry you were busy worrying about your friend. You can call me Sparkmon. "Well you are little more than a spark." Aww, thanks. You can be really nice. For some reason this little flame makes me feel like blushing.

We made it to the castle in record time. The others made it there shortly after I arrived. "I am glad you made it here so quickly. We found out some information about Takuya's murderer." Shinya looked he wanted to cry at the mention of his brother.

"So Ophanimon what did you find out." Kouji why are you so tense calm down. I didn't even know I tensing up. "Right sorry, thanks Sparkmon." I tried calming down. I tried the breathing exercise that my dad taught me. I see Ophanimon look at me weird. I guess she doesn't understand humans that well.

"We think that the murderer might have been a Digimon." We all gasped at that how would that even be possible. "We just found out on a human news feed that we saw he escaped we don't know how and we don't know what Digimon. Maybe it would be better if you head home." Wait what about Sparkmon I can't just leave him without knowing he is safe.

"What about this little guy would he be safe here." She smiled at me.

"It's likes this little flame has grown on you. Why don't you take him with you. It seems to me he would rather be with you." I looked down at the little flame at smiled. I guess you are stuck with me Kouji. I don't mind he is good company and Kouichi might quit bugging me about wanting to be alone.

"OK then let's go home. You will love the real world Sparkmon." I bet I will. He seemed sad like almost was afraid to go. "Hey you alright are you sure want to go. You seem kind of sad." No I am alright I was just nervous. "O-oh OK don't worry it is a marvelous place. Lots of cool things to see." With that Ophanimon sent us back.