Chapter 16 Kaidyn

KAIDYN

It was a rainy Wednesday night and I was laying on my bed doing homework. I finished up my work and got in the shower. After drying off, I put on a huge green shirt and purple panties. When I got back to the room I checked my cell phone and noticed I had a text from Daniel. I didn't text him back, I decided to call him.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"What's up?"

"Whatchu doing?" I asked rubbing lotion on my legs and looking at the TV.

"Playing this game, what about you?"

"Watchin' TV.."

"Oh, whatchu watchin'?"

"I don't know, some movie about evil orphan children."

"Is it a scary movie?"

"Yeah." I mumbled, staring into the screen. There was an awkward silence forming, so I decided to speak up. "You miss me?"

"Hell yeah.. do you miss me?"

"Hmmm... not really." I joked, wearing a wide smile.

"Awww you wanna play."

"I'm just playing, I miss you too."

Chantel was calling me on the other line, so I told Daniel I would call him back.

Chantel began to tell me about how Marcus was a hoe and how she still cared for him even though he played her. I turned the TV off when the thunder started to get louder, she continued to talk. I got text message from Daniel.

Daniel: I wanna see u..

Me: I want to see you too.

Daniel: Can I come over?

Me: My grandma is here...

Daniel: Damn.. I really wanna see u

Me: I could sneak you in through the window.

Daniel: So can I come?

Me: yea

Daniel: ok, give me about 20 mins and I'll be over

Me: Okay

"Bitch, I know you ain't texting in my ear while I'm telling you all this shit I've been going through." Chantel snapped.

"I..I was tryna ..."

"Whatever, lemme call Dria and tell her, since you so busy." She said cutting me off.

"Chan you know it's not like that I was just..."

She hung up on me explaining myself. I started laughing and put my phone down, she could be so overboard at times. I began picking up clothes that were scattered over my floor. I straightened my room a bit and sat on the bed impatiently. After ten minutes, I heard a tap at the window. I walked to the window and smiled; I quickly opened it and let him in. His clothes were wet because of the rain as I laughed silently.

"What's funny?" He asked smiling, while wiping his wet face.

"Look at you... your clothes are all wet."

"All of this for your ass." He joked, taking off his shirt.

When I heard a noise, I looked at Daniel and put my finger to my lips, gesturing for him to him to be quiet.

I walked to my bedroom door and peeked out, but nothing was there. Shutting the door and locking it, I turned around to catch Daniel starting at me. I realized I forgot to put on bottoms, in the mist of cleaning my room. I still had on the big green shirt that stopped at my thighs.