Chapter 22 Daniel

DANIEL

We drove in the truck in silence.  

"She bad as fuck ain't it?" Marcus asked driving the truck.  

I just looked at him and looked back out the window. 

"What's up nigga, yeen hear me?" He questioned.  

"Yea I heard yo stupid ass. You know that hoe gone go run her mouth to some other bitches." I said looking at my phone.  

"Nigga fuck all that. She ain't gone say nothing. She been wanting a nigga, and since I gave her a lil time she gone do whatever to fuck with me." He said smiling.  

Marcus was my nigga, but he could do some grimey shit at times. I understand him fucking these bitches, but fucking one Chantel's home girls was some fucked up shit..  

"I'm tellin you, that bitch on some sneaky shit.." I said shrugging.  

He looked at me and back at the road. 

"And I'm tellin yo ass that she gone keep this shit on the low, shid not unless she want Chantel to find out and catch out on her ass." He said leaning back in the seat. 

Marcus didn't give a fuck about any hoe. He would always fuck over bitches and cut them off but Chantel was different. She didn't let him fuck over her, she was a challenge. I guess that was why he couldn't leave her alone.  

"Yea, keep thinkin that shit. These hoes got motives." I said looking back out of the window.  

Marcus smacked his lips.  

"You been on some ole sentimental shit lately since you stopped fuckin' with that bitch. Wassup with you and ole girl anyway?" Marcus asked me. 

"Kaidyn?" I asked back. 

"Yea Kaidyn nigga, the one you out here fightin' niggas over and getting suspended for." He said. 

"Fuck that, you know I ain't fighting over a bitch. I had to fuck him up because he was running his mouth too much, talkin' bout setting me up and shit." I said correcting Marcus.  

"Damn, how you know she ain't say nothing to him." Marcus asked. 

"'Cause I know nigga. She ain't that type of female. She know when to shut the fuck up. She don't run het mouth like them other hoes... And I never tell her when I'm in the streets... Shid she don't ask." I said. 

"Well tell her to give Chantel some lessons 'cause she always asking bout shit. She be wanting to know why I'm doing the shit that I'm doing . Always blowing my fuckin phone up when I don't answer. She too paranoid. These bitches stressful that's why you can't be around em all the time. " He said in an agitated voice.  

I laughed a little.  

"Damn." I said shaking my head.  

"I gotta question though." He said. 

"Wassup?" I asked.  

"Did she fuck the nigga?" He asked.  

"Na, She ain't fuck em." I said.  

I knew Kaidyn didn't fuck Chris because she wasn't the average bitch. I knew she had feelings for me and she knew I cared about her even though I didn't say it. I trusted her. 

"Well why you stop fucking with her?" Marcus asked.  

"'Cause she knew better than to have the nigga all in her crib. Making me look like some lame ass nigga....got people thinking she fuckin us both. She shoulda knew that bitch ass nigga was gone try some shit." I said. 

"Nigga how you know she ain't fuck the nigga before yall started fuckin' around. I heard she was a virgin but you never know with these hoes." He said shrugging.  

"I popped her cherry. I know she wasn't fuckin before me." I said. 

"Yea Yea, whatever nigga. Let's stop talking about these hoes. I'm all about tryna make this money. Fuck these bitches." He said pulling up to our destination.