What to Do?

Barry Allen Is The father I should have known. I am an idiot. It should have been obvious.
I don't know what I am going to do about Ronnie and oh I forgot I am going to have to tell Barry. How could he not tell me what we did that night. My head is spinning and I begin to feel lightheaded. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Memories flow into my head of the night I got drunk. I was trying to make an extra potent drink for Barry. So he could get drunk to. He laughed thinking I was just extremely drunk. I did make the drink though and I told him to drink it and he did just to play along. But it worked. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My eyes begin to focus and I see Barry's soft smiling eyes looking back at me. I look around and see Cisco and Doctor Wells there to. After some silence.

I ask "How did I get to S.T.A.R. Labs?"

Berry responds "Doctor Wells said you didn't show up to work and we were getting worried. So I ran to your house to make sure you were ok. When O found you passed out on the floor I raced you here."

Did he not see the three positive pregnancy tests on the floor. I begin to hope and fantasize that he didn't but in reality I know he did.
As soon as Doctor Wells and Cisco leave the room Barry looks at me and smiles brightly. He says

"Congratulations to you and Ronnie."

"Yah Ronnie" I mumble quitly.

"What?"Barry says. I gulp

"Nothing" I say hesitantly.

I almost want to scream it at him and shout. Ronnie isn't the father you are! but I hold it back.
A moment later I ask "Why didn't you tell Doctor Wells and Cisco?"

Barry glances at me and says "It wasn't my secret to tell."

There is a moment of silence and then Barry asks "Does Ronnie Know?" "Not yet" I say before I realise the words are coming out of my mouth.

Barry then says "Do you need anything before I go to lunch with Iris?" Iris I forgot about Iris what would she think?Did I just ruin Barry's chances with Iris?Did I ruin Barry's life?