Prologue

Seventeen years of existence in planet earth, in the city of lights and dreams.
Who could have thought that I never belonged here.

They took me away in an area were nobody can hear my call for help, My screams and my cries.

They strapped me on the table as i look at the other table filled with dissecting tools and murder 101's. I stared at them in horror knowing that it will soon be used on me.

What are they doing to me. Why would they do this to me. Where's the humanity.
"She looks so human." One said. Her masked was mumbling the words. What were they saying. I am human!

I just wanted to shout at her. Tell her how stupid everything is. My anger was beyond me. But I can't do anything to prevent what's going to happen.

Another lady came up to me and lifted my shirt up to my bra. She examined my belly and even poked it. "She feels human too." She said.

She drew a box figure on my belly with a marker and went over to the table and get the surgery knife. She came close and placed it on the line she drew.

This is it. They are going to murder me along with torture. I shut my eyes as tight as possible and waited for the upcoming pain.

But it never came.

***

I gasped as my body went in a sitting motion. It was another bad dream. I have been dreaming about it for Seven years. Not every night, I would say monthly.

I'm Miranda St.Claire by the way. And keep getting these weird dreams about me not being human. Me being tested and used for study. Me being an Extraterrestrial. Crazy right?

I am a 17 year old girl who lives in New York City. I recently graduated high school and waiting the acceptance letter from New York University. I'll be majoring in Law.

No friends, no family. No contact to anyone. I just go to school, study, work part time in a club and go back to my apartment. I was never the one for emotions and feelings and whatever.

My parents were strict catholics and raised me up until i was 15 years old. They told me last year that i was not their child. No adoption papers no anything. They gave me their last name and love that they gave my younger sister Ella. Ella was their real daughter.

They will always deposit a huge amount of money in my bank account so that i can live by myself. I asked to leave the same year they told me I wasn't their daughter. I appreciate the things they have done for me but i was not going to be their burden.

I live the boring life of a teenager. Until tonight.

*CRASH

All i could see was black. I felt arms on me body dragging me in one direction. "HELP! ANYONE! I CANT SEE!" I yelled hoping for someone to her my cry.

A hand covered my mouth and nose. The scent left me temporarily lifeless. I blacked out.

***

I woke up in a jet. Just me. Alone. The safety belt was on and there was a pillow on my neck. I dared no to stand up an roam around. Knowing my kidnappers are here somewhere.

"Good. You're awake. Im Alice." A young girl skipped towards me,probably around 14. She looks really cute and creepily almost identical to me when i was her age. "Who are you? Why am i here?" I calmly said. Not wanting to yell and scare the girl off. "I told you, My Name is Alice, and you are here because you are coming back home. Do you not know me?" I shook my head no.

She looks hurt and sad. "Im Alice." She whimpered as she want back to where she came from. She looks awfully pale like me almost a pure white. "That was your sister. Your blood sister." A male voice said and i turned around looking at the lad. He too was awfully pale but has a strong built and enough muscle to be an Ambercombie and Fitch model.

I was shocked to hear the word blood sister. I took a sharp breath and looked at him in confusion.

"And you are my brother?" I asked. With a little bit of sarcasm. "No not quite. Im a family friend. I'm Adam."he smiled." I can't believe my self. Because I suddenly felt safe and i felt that I could trust them. So here i am willing to trust them.

"Where is home?" I asked. I began panicking when i saw black and purple on my window. "Where are we!" I yelled. "We are going back home to Planet Xine. I looked at him like he grew four hundred heads. I took my belt of and slightly levitated off of the surface.

I looked out of the large jet window to see Earth millions of Miles away from us. I saw the sun the stars and the moon. I saw everything. Yellow stars pink planets purple moons i think im hallucinating.

I quickly went back to my seat and took a deep breath. How could this be. "Im human." I said. "Sad to say you are not. You were just raised as one." He said. "I AN HUMAN. LOOK AT ME IM 100% HUMAN!" I said touching my fore arm. "But you aren't. You are one of us. You Are soon to be Empress of the planet." He explained.

He shifted his arms in an up-down motion to reveal a body mirror. "Look at yourself. You are too good to be human. You have no flaws." He said gesturing to me. I hade the most Platinum hair in New York. Its all natural it was slightly wavy an landed on my bottom back. My skin was a really light pale. If you study me clearly, i have a blue undertone. My face is like what he said awhile ago, flawless and inhuman. I guessed i was a little convinced. I was out of the world "sexy" as most of my courters say. Im not anorexic thin but my waist is 23-24 inches. Not really sure and i have the "ideal body" i am freakishly tall. 6'2 to be exact. And im incredibly slender.

"But." I said. "I am not lying Empress but what i speak of is the truth and you are not human one bit." He said to me with a serious look on hi eye.

***

The jet-or spaceship rather, landed smoothly on a grassy area. I stepped out of the ship and saw a scenery of fields and buildings and floating cars and And AND. I cant believe it. Everything looked like it came out of Tomorrow Land, just a bit more realistic. There was a vehicle that looked similar to a Ford Mustang. It looked way cooler than a mustang to be honest.

"On you go empress your sister is on the other Car." He said. "This is a car. You call it a car." I said in shock "planet Xine Os almost identical to planet earth. Just more advance and clean."

I looked out window and suddenly the cars top went down. Wow. "Every thing looks so High definition " i awed. "Indeed. Look at your hair." He said motioning to my hair.

I took a handful of my hair only to see it turning to the lightest Pink color i have ever seen. "Wow"

"That is your natural hair color. It will only be like that here in our planet." She said. As we stopped the car in front of a god damn Mansion. Manor, castle? I dont know but it was huge.

I already feel at home. I smiled

---

THAT IS THE INTRODUCTION

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS TO BE POSTED TOMORROW.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE BUT I WILL TRY TO KEEP MY VOCABULARY WIDE AND GRAMMAR RIGHT.