Chapter four

I just can't help but crave you all the time,
The scent, drives me mad, the taste makes me
Go insane.
                 ~Desdemona Adreana Ambrose

DESDEMONA'S POV

It's a rainy day today, and the citizens were in their cozy houses. My half was in the castle with her sister and the two lads.

I walked the streets of the kingdom with my purple and black umbrella. I flew as soon as my legs felt like jelly. I still have strong legs but since I've been walking for 5 hours, so i flew.

Redundant, i know.

The trees were dripping with fresh rain. I absolutely loved this type of weather. I flew inside my cave and entered my house. I took our my guitar and plugged it in my synthesizer fot some cool effects.

I started strumming some blues. Humming along the tunes. Good music keeps me entertained and think less of my blood lust.

🎶do be do bop ba do be do bop🎶

It calms me very much. But then i herd a tap on my window. I floated in my invisible form.

It was the Princess. In a simple long red dress and matching elbow gloves. I turned visible. She jumped out if shock. But regained herself.

I opened the window. "Hey there Princess. What are you doing here. Aren't the lads there to keep you entertained?" I teased. She climbed up the window and fix her self.

"They kept talking history and nonsense. I almost snored out loud. They went to get some snacks. So i left them a letter that i went out to explore a little." She babbled.

"Nice place." She comments. Looking around and saw my bean bags. I rarely use them. It's probably old and dusty. "I wouldn't sit in those if i were you." I said. She poked her fingertips on the red bean bag. And i was right, it was old and hard.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked. "Nahh im good." She said. "I wanna float too." She whined. "Demon powers i guess." I said floating around. I scoped her up and spun her around. "Eeeeek oh my god put me down hahahah" she giggled.

I placed her back on the ground. I didn't mind the sparks and tingly feeling. I didn't want to push myself on her. Since she would have the responsibility of her own little kingdom. I just wanted the whole world to know that she is mine by her crown. My crown. My blood.

" anything you want to do princess?" I asked doing a little air curtsy. "Yeah. I want to get to know you." She beamed. "Well I'm a demon." I said sarcastically. "I want to know deep things about you. Like what is your favorite color?"

I giggled. "Ahhh, my favorite color is Grey and purple. Red looks good too. I like blood but i eat food too. It just doesn't seem to fill me up. Mmm i live here." I bluntly said. "Cool, how about music. I see a drum set, a guitar and a synth here."

"I guess it's a hobby. It keeps me busy plus the Xians love me playing. I sang at your parents wedding. It was fun." I said reminiscing the event. "My natural eye color is blue." I babbled.

"I never dated anyone. I did study college, sports science and Music as my majors. I have a cute ruby pendant that has my brothers blood in it. I placed it on a black leather string and made it into a necklace." I said taking it out of my top. "It's pretty."

"Yeah. It's one of my most prized possession." I said. The crown was my number one most prized possession since it has the remaining blood i have in the entire universe. Plus my father took the time to actually make it himself. It reminds me of him.

"I didn't knew you were sentimental." She joked. I flashed her a smile. "I may be the undead to everyone but I still have feelings." I said. Swirling around the air. "How about you princess. What do i have to know about you?"

"I don't know. Ummm I practically studied my whole life. I'm going to take law. I always craved to be a good politician. And me being 'princess' is like being the president of the Land." She beamed.

"I hate science and maths though. But I'm pretty much good at anything people throws my way." She said. "I like sunny days but at the same time I prefer the cold snowy weather. Uhh i like the color pink and a really light shade of purple. Umm oh i also have a soft spot for cute cats. They are so adorable." She babbled.

"Yeah probably it. Im not an interesting person." She said. "I think otherwise." I countered. "You're too sweet." She said. "Well i was just wandering around the place and saw this cave nit far from the palace and i was shocked to see that you owned it." She confessed.

"Yeah, it's close to Alice and Adam. It keeps me calm knowing that they are near." I said. "Why don't you go back to the palace, they might think that you are missing." I added.

She pouted and whined a little. "But they will bore me to death." She expressed. "Oh come on Princess, I'll take you back and I could stay for dinner, so that it would be less boring." I suggested.

She perked up by my request and nodded. "Well hop on then, the land is to muddy for your nice shoes." I said patting my shoulders. She didn't argue with the fact i had said.

She hopped on my back and i started floating out of my house. She was holding a red umbrella with black laces decorating it to protect us from the rain.

It was still drizzling but the sun is peeking a little bit. I flew us to the palace and gently remover the Princess off of my back.

" Ohh that's where she went." An Annoyed Taylor said. "Well someone is clearly grumpy. Haven't you heard of a chill pill before?" I teased. He rolled his eyes and transferred all interest to the Princess.

"Would you like something to drink? Are you parched? Anything?" He pushed. "No no, me And Desdemona were just going upstairs." She said pulling my arm, dragging my floating body with her.

"He still thinks that me and him should be together to honor our Parents bullshit." She said as we reached the top of the staircase. "Aww he never liked me, now he's trying to steal what's mine." I joked, okay maybe I meant it. But why tell

"I would rather eat garbage than fulfilling the arrangement our dead parents said." She said. "Enough Taylor, Now what do you want to do?"  I said making forward movements. She kept backing up until the back of her knees touched the end of the bed.

-