Chapter three

Science cannot control our minds,
Society cannot control our feelings.
Or was it the other way around.
~Desdemona Adreana Ambrose
(The vampire)

DESDEMONA'S POV
Her back story.

Nightfall came and Alice came home from school about 5 minutes ago. She started babbling about my people and her sisters people.

I just floated in an upside down sitting position. I wasn't fazed about blood rushing to my head. Because i dont have any.

I can hear your thoughts screaming MARCELINE THE VAMPIRE QUEEN. but no. I'm Desdemona Adreana Ambrose Queen of the underworld. I was not a naturally born Vampire. My parents arranged me to be bitten. I have no idea why but i guess it came in handy. I was bitten at the age 17. I retained the body and voice but to be completely honest, im Over 1010 years old. Even not being a vampire, I would still be immortal. Demon genes and all.

The rents died about a decade and a half ago. I barely knew them. I knew my dad, he killed my Mother. My step mum i did not know. My mother was a Sacrifice went wrong. My father wore her out and had me. My mother being human led her body being weak and fragile. She died when i was 18 months old, due to the lack of energy, depression and low mental capacity.

Easy to say she went bonkers. My father and step mum, I probably see the once every five years. Then they died trying to protect Xine And the Royal family.

My brother, half brother. He saved my Mate by being killed. He placed her in a planet called earth. I didn't even know that she would be my mate. But i have seen her when she was still a cute little baby. But when my brother came back to Xine. Almost every royal member and our parents died. He died too. He got his head decapitated. He was supposed to be the prince of the underworld. He would be an awesome Demon.

I started roaming Xine at the age 18. Built myself a nice and cozy house under a cliff far away from sunlight. But then the war hit and i was there to help. But my family refused my help and kept me safe in Astrynth . I reigned supreme leader until I heard the news that all of them was gone.

23 years later i came back to Xine to see it was slowly getting better. My house under the cliff was long gone and the cliff itself was disintegrated. I saw a nice shady place under a steep clean and cozy bat cave free of gross rocks and moss. It was only a few mile away from the castle.

I live about nine hundred years there. I felt comfortable living here in Xine than living in a fiery pit of death called Astrynth.

I grew up according to what i see in Xine. And i have visited Earth and stayed there for about 2 years for adventure. I went planet hopping for about 100 years. But I kept coming back to the Xine.

I floated to Miranda's Room and watched her getting ready for her big reveal. Her pastel pink hair all straightened. I came down to my feet and went near her. "How about i give you some side bangs. So we match." I offered. She played with the hair she parted. "Okay." She said hesitantly.

I quickly chopped off her hair with my self made crystal hand knife. "I like your knife. It suits you." She complimented me and my crystal hand knife that had a tube of blood running in the middle. I slowly let her bangs hang on her perfectly made face.

I held her cute cheeks but dropped my hand as soon as I felt the blood lust. Xians and humans shared the same type of blood. The most delicious type of blood in the entire universe. The reason why vampires are drawn to earth.

"What's wrong?" She frowns. "It's nothing go and get ready, I'm just a bit hungry. I'll be back with your crown." I said floating outside. I went back to my house and took out a bag of human blood i got from the hospital back in San Antonio. Damn it was good blood.

I took a deep breath and let my eyes change. My skin glow a bright gray. Mmmmm. I flew around my house looking for the crown of Astrynth. It's a crystal tiara with a ruby gem filled with my old demon blood.

I placed it into its golden case and hid it in the velvet bag. I flew back to the castle and placed the bag on Miranda's vanity table.

She stepped out of the bathroom in a long blood red ball gown with black gloves with garnet Gems lining its hem. Her long pink hair is back to its platinum color but with a streak of pink in her newly chopped bangs.

She looks breathtakingly beautiful. I took the crown off of the box and placed it in her head. "It's different." She said looking through the mirror. "Alice's Tiara is crystal roses why is mine so Mystical and.., Red?" She added. "Because it is the crown of Astrynth. The most divine piece of headgear in the entire land. It has my demon blood in the middle." I said pointing to the blood ruby in the center.

"Wow. It's gorgeous." She said. I smiled at her and opened the doors for her. She stepped out and gracefully walked down the horrendous staircase. I easily floated down and waited for her to arrive.

The Xians, Corbians, Gelantians, and other creatures living in the planet gathered to see the long lost princess. Alice was already at the podium.

"Good day to all. I Lady Alice and my cousin Adam went to earth in search for my sister, the Long lost princess. We found her and took her back to her kingdom." She said. The crowd were in awe at the Lady giving her all respect. "I introduce you to The princess of Xine, Miranda St.Claire." She said as her sister made her first walk as Princess.

Everyone was awe struck to the perfection and beauty of the new Princess. So was i. Her thousand watt smile warmed the hearts of all the creatures.

"Hi. I am Miranda. I have been living on earth until two days ago. I hope that you will welcome me as your leader and Princess with open arms." The crowd was happy and one off them raised an arm for a question.

"Is that the Crown of Astrynth?"

"Yes. Desdemona, princess of Astrynth the Underworld gave it to me." She answered. I heard them whispering Demon And Vampire. But it's okay. They gave me respect.

Alice came back to the podium and explained them everything. "Desdemona, our family friend and the person who took care of me, is the mate of the princess. She will reign as Queen of both lands as soon as they marry. In this way both worlds would be united." Alice explained.

The crowd cheered and the Royal family including Adam an Taylor came back in. I was inside the whole time since the sun was shining way to bright.

I caught a glimpse of Miranda's big smile as they made their way to the dining hall. They all feasted on the food that was on the long table. I floated on my chair as one of the servants gave me a really tall glass of animal blood with a crazy swirly straw.

I took two apples and some strawberries for dessert. Not as good as blood but the pink and red helps.

Science cannot control our minds,
Society cannot control our feelings.
Or was it the other way around?

Ehh. As soon as lunch was over the two lads went back to their respective duties and Alice went to her room to practice the piano, since she was so fond of it.

Princess went who knows where in the garden and i went to adventure the land of Xine.