°6

YOONGI.

" okay class, that is due next week. make sure you pass it on or before the deadline. class dismissed! " my last professor for the day said as everybody packed their things and shuffled out of the room, me doing the same. as soon as i got out of the room, my phone started ringing. it was sejin hyung.

" hyung, what's up? "

" bang pd is here, he wants to watch you guys before he flies to vietnam. come here directly after your classes "

" what? but i have– "

" –bang pd is already here, hurry up okay! "

and with that the call ends. i stuff my phone inside my pocket and started to find where minyoung was but before i can find her, she already had found me.

minyoung walked towards yoongi and tapped his shoulder. yoongi turns around, a smiling minyoung greeting me.

" hey min! are you ready to go? " she wasn't limping anymore since the ointment did it's magic, the burn hurting less.

" about that, something came up and i really have to go now " i scratched my nape as her smile falters.

" o-oh, uh, that's fine " it was a lie if minyoung said it was okay because with the looks of it, she was a little disappointed.

" maybe we can do some other time? here, give me your phone " minyoung did what she was told. she took out her iphone that had a cute mint green case with her initials printed on the lower left. i saved my number as a new contact messaged my phone while using hers, that way i could also have her number.

" there, i saved my number on your phone as min. i saved yours on mine too. just message me a time a place and i promise to make time " i gave her back her phone, leaving her stunned as i sent a wink her way. i walked towards the black van waiting for me and headed to the studio.

_____

double update yehet

-tori