°14

THIRD PERSON.
time skip: after a month

it was the day before the deadline of the composition, minyoung was still in denial that she and her bias worked on a song which is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. she stood outside of the her teacher's office, about to knock when yoongi caught up to her.

" hey minyoung, did you pass our cd? "

" oh, i was about to- "

" oh great, then lets pass it together "

yoongi knocked on the door before proceeding to enter with minyoung following behind.

" hello yoongi and minyoung, what can i help you with? " professor ong greeted them with a warm smile.

" we're just here to pass our track " he took the cd track from minyoung's hand, his fingers brushing against hers as he handed the cd to their professor. their professor nodded and gladly took it before yoongi and minyoung said their goodbyes and left the office.

" i'm glad that was over, now we just wait for our grade. hopefully we get a high grade or else all those hard days work will go to waste. oh by the way where have you been all day? i didn't see you at our first three classes " minyoung said as she shut the office door. yoongi was about to reply when his phone rang, revealing his manager's name.

" hyung? yes i'm here. i'm about to, okay i'll see you outside. " yoongi ended the call before looking at minyoung apologetically.

" i'm sorry minyoung but i have to go but i'll see you this monday! "

" oh no it's fine! i understand, take care min! " yoongi nodded as he lightly pecked minyoung's lips unconsciously and hurriedly went outside and got in the van. minyoung was stunned, left frozen while an unfazed yoongi walked out. she and yoongi have been talking a lot lately and have flirted back and forth but never really made a move on each other.

yoongi still didn't realize what he had done, not until he got in the van and tasted berry balm on this lips. yoongi's eyes had never been that wide until that moment.