°13

THIRD PERSON.

2 hours

they've been working on their song for 2 whole hours and they haven't even started a thing. no melody, no lyrics, no nothing. they didn't have a clear point of view of what they want to compose and yoongi knew what he needed to do.

" i literally cannot think of anything, you? " yoongi lifts up his head to look at minyoung who looked defeated. minyoung disappointedly shakes her head and slumps back on the sofa. yoongi suddenly stands up and clasps his hand, knowing what he needs to do. minyoung, startled by his action said

" oh good lord– you startled me " minyoung clutched her chest as she looked at yoongi who looked like he had a genius idea.

" stand up, we're going somewhere "

" but we need to– "

" that can wait, don't worry "

" but– " she tried to reason but yoongi won't back down either.

" trust me " he took her arm and hurriedly went out of the dorm, heading to the nearest park.

" why are we here yoo- i mean min "

" just call me yoongi or if you're uncomfortable on being informal already then call me oppa " yoongi looked at her as he raised his brows.

" uhm- i think i'll just stick with yoongi " minyoung cleared her throat. yoongi did a little pout before saying

" aw, too bad. oppa would have been great " he said before doing a little wink and kept walking, minyoung who was feeling like she's about to go to heaven, followed behind.

" w-why are we here? shouldn't we be doing our song? "

" how can we when we have no inspiration? this is what i do to get my creative juices running, you'll be doing it too " he said as he took a deep breath and looked around nature adoringly. minyoung nodded as she did the same, but instantly getting bored. luckily, there was a playground near. like the kid she is inside, she ran to the playground to climb the monkey bar and hang upside down. yoongi followed her. minyoung suddenly had the urge to ask questions but afraid to. yoongi beat her to it though.

" why me? "

" what do you mean why you? "

" i mean, why do you specifically like me? i'm one of the least liked members in the group "

" no you're not. all of you guys are equally loved. this is going to sound cheesy but i feel warm when i'm looking at you. my focus just falls into you when i'm watching a video of you guys. the way you– stop laughing " minyoung pouted as she saw yoongi silently giggling at her cheesy remarks.

" i'm not! continue please "

" i'm shy now i don't want to tell you anymore " she did this cute little pout that made yoongi's heart skip a beat, which ofcourse yoongi ignored. suddenly, a lyric came into mind making minyoung jolt up from hanging upside down causing her to hit her head on one of the metal poles and falling down. yoongi rushed beside her

" are you okay? be careful, you could have landed head first! "

" i'm- ow- fine, i just thought of a lyric! "

" really? we should go back before you lose your ideas, come on! " yoongi and minyoung stood up as she dusted herself off. yoongi then took her hand and rushed back to the studio, where a masterpiece shall be made.