°12

MINYOUNG.

" its okay, you can remove your shoes. there's an extra house slipper there that you can use " yoongi said as he removed his shoes, me following. as we neared the living room, slowly the noise began to louden.

" i won fair and square! you better treat me a whole fucking meal by tomorrow! "

" arasso asshole! calm the fuck down! "

" how about you shut the fuck up jimin! you're voice is so loud you don't need to shout! you guys aren't mountains away from each other, you too taehyung get that smug look off your face! now eat jin's fucking egg roll before i– "

" ehem " yoongi cleared his voice, clearly embarassed at how noisy and chaotic the boys looked like infront of his guest.

" oh hyung just in time jin made– oh, well hello... female "

" what kind of greeting is that namjoon hyung? the fuck? " taehyung laughed as he smiled widely at minyoung. minyoung suddenly felt like her soul left her body and went to a party in heaven.

" annyeonghaseo! i'm lee minyoung– "

" she's my partner for a song composition project. we're going inside the studio to brainstorm and i don't want you guys to bother us, got it? " minyoung bowed at the rest of the boys before letting yoongi drag her into his studio. she was in awe. before coming in, she saw that there was a plaque above the door that has "Genius Lab" on it and little note beside the doorbell that said " producer at work, please ring the bell ". when she went inside she saw lots and lots of these one of a kind figurines and his equipment was every composer's dream. before she could calcute how much everything inside the room, yoongi snapped her out of her thought by sitting down in front of his keyboard and hitting a few notes.

" let's start, shall we? "