Payback?

Payback?

Issie's POV

I continued walking my way home while rambling on about what happened earlier. "Fucking idiots saying I injected drugs in myself. I'm not that stupid to do drugs." I said.

I made it to my house to find Abbie watching tv. She turned around and looked at me. "Oh hey Is.." I didn't let her finished. I slapped her. "WHAT DID I DO?!" She yelled as she held her face. "YOU FUCKING DRUGGED ME!" I yelled back as I locked the doors and everything. "You fucking little bitch." I yelled. "So what?" She answered. "And your gonna fucking pay." I said. I turned around and stared at her. "How are you even my sister?" I asked her. "Well mom and dad had..." "Don't even mention that bastard." I said. "Why did you drug me?" I asked her again. "Because I don't love you! I want mom all to myself! After she left rehab, all she been doing was spending time with you and I'm just out of the picture. It's not fair!" She yelled. "Yknow you could have asked me to switch places right?" I said smirking. "Oh shut the fuck up! And wipe that smirk off." "Haha nope." I said making my smirk longer. "I'll cut it off." She said. "So scared." I said. She left to the kitchen for a while. I just stood there and I saw a bat next to me. 'The fuck.' I thought. Abbie came back with a knife. "Oh my god! It's a knife!" I said pretending to be scared. She began to get closer to me. "Oh my god you're gonna stab me!" I said still joking. She stood in front of me. "Go ahead, what's stopping you? You get to have mom all to yourself. But if you think about it, she'll become depressed again. Drink again, and abuse again. And remember this, she's not going to abuse me anymore, she's going to abuse yo..." I couldn't get to finish my sentence. I felt a sharp and burning sensation in my stomach. "Oh look at that, you got it in me. Are you satisfied?" I said coughing up some blood. I continued to smirk and I heard the door break open. Or something falling, I don't know. "Would you look at that, Abigail? They're coming to get you." I said with a bloody smile. That's when realization hit hurt. "No ,no don't say it was me, please no." She said crying and pulling out the knife, which was a bad idea. "They're gonna find out anyways." I said coughing up more blood. That's when the room door opens. "Holy shit!" Someone said. I looked up and saw a bunch of figures. I couldn't make out their faces much but I made out Denise's blue hair. My eyes began to be droopy for the second time this day. "Oh hell no! You're not dying today Issie!" Mikey, I think, said. I was picked up and I felt air hit my face. "CALL AMBULANCE NOW!" Was all I heard. "Issie, Issie listen to me." I heard Mikey said. I nodded my head faintly. "I love you too." I heard him say.

A/N

Awww it's a love cliff hanger thing.

Will Issie survive?

What will happen to Abbie?

What will Mikey do if Issie doesn't survive?

Why do I continue talking/typing like this with an imaginary voice in my head?

You'll find out later in the next chapter.

🐢