"666 Party With The Devil Bitch!"

"666 party with the devil bitch!" Party With The Devil; Attila

Issie's POV

It was finally winter break which lasts about 3 weeks. The first few days I stayed in sleeping. I then eventually went out to Ray's house to hang out and shit.

Then Christmas came along. "Come on girls! We're going Christmas shopping!" My mom yelled as she went outside the door and into the truck. We went inside the truck. Abbie and I hopped in the truck and drove to the nearest mall. "Okay here, $150 go get whatever to whomever, be back in about two hours." My mom said. The three if us went our separate ways.

I went to HotTopic and got a few things for myself and the crew. I went into the piercing shop and bought 8 piercings for Frank and Denise. I dragged myself into Hollister and bought something's for my sister and mom. So basically I went around and bought everyone something they like, even their parents because I'm that much of a nice person.

~2 Hours Later~

I returned to the spot my mom told us to return to. I was greatest by Abbie and later my mom. "Okay guys let's get going." She said as we all went into our truck.

We had enough wrappings so we went into separate places so no one can see the gifts. I wrapped all my presents, place the sticker with my name and the person's name, and place them under the tree.

"Good god." I said as I put the girls and guys present under my bed. "I'm so tired." I said as my eyes began to get heavier by the minute.

~•~

"Merry Christmas Eve guys!" I said as Gerard and Mikey entered Ray's house. Everyone decided to give our presents the day before so we can spend Christmas with our families. "Hey!" They said. We put all of our presents in a pile and our names in a hat. "So let's get this gifting thing going!" Joanna said as she moved the names around.

"Okay first name is Gerard!" Joanna said. Everyone gave Gee his present. "Next is me!" Joanna said as everyone began to give her her presents. This basically went on until there were no more names. "Okay so now this is how it goes. We go in different places with our gifts, open them and yeah that's pretty much it." Allyssa said. Everyone nodded, grabbed their presents and picked their spots. I occupied a spot in the corner of the room. I opened Denise, Allyssa, Joanna, Veronica, Vic, Frank, Ray, Gerard, and Mikey's present (in that order just to let you know). I got amazing gifts! Mainly band merch, eyeliner, wrist bands, pins, albums, and clothes. Mikey's gift hit home in my heart mainly. He gave me some band merch and what not but he also gave me a collage of a photo with all of us together. There was photos of everyone mainly acting silly but as I got to the middle of the photo, it was a photo of Mikey and I holding hands as we walked home. 'Deniiiiiissssseeeeee.' I thought in my head knowing she possibly took this photo. I put everything in one of the Christmas bags and went into the center of the room with everyone else. There was a bunch of thank you'd and what not. We all eventually went home late at night. Just as I was walking out with Mikey in my hands, he stopped and looked up at the ceiling. "Guess someone is giving me a kiss." Mikey said in a child like way. I looked up and saw a mistletoe. "Well then." I said wrapping my arms around Mikey as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you Isabella." I cringed and giggled. "I love you too Michael." I said and giggled again. He bent down a bit and kissed me passionately and I returned the kiss of course. We pulled away and continued walking out the door.

"Bye love." Mikey said and pecked my lips. "Bye darling." I said and kissed his cheek. I went inside and fell in my bed.

Oh Mikey Way, you ruin my life by doing the littlest things to/for me.

A/N
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! Hopefully you all got what you wanted! I didn't get Tony Perry ;~; and I'm finally 13! Which means I have to change my tumblr bio now .-. So yeah here's a chappie and enjoy it c:
LOVE YOU!
A🐢