RNA Tour part one

Jake POV
I am on Tyga's song "Master Suite" on his album "Rawwest Nigga Alive" or RNA. I have to go on tour with him for that exact reason I am going to be gone and out of the U.S. for three months I have a problem though the problem is that I haven't told Kylie yet that me and Tyga are going on tour Tyga happens to be one of my best friends and he is also Kylie's ex-boyfriend hopefully when I tell her she won't get mad but, she probably won't want me to go because, she does not like being away from me for a long period of time. I just left the studio where I recorded with Tyga I went outside, I got in my Ferrari Spider, and left to go to Kylie's house so, I could tell her that I am going on tour for there months with Tyga.
*45 minutes later*
I arrived at Kylie's house in Calabasas, I went up to the door and I used the key she gave me to open the door. Yes, I have a key to her house and she has a key to my house. My house is farther into the neighborhood it is 30 minutes away from Kylie's house.
*Kylie and Jake convo*
JML-hey babe where are you?
KKJ-I'm in the kitchen
KKJ-hey babe
JML-hey can I talk to you?
KKJ-sure let's go to my room.
JML-okay
*in Kylie's bedroom*
KKJ-what is it?
JML-okay I'm just going to tell you, I am going on tour with Tyga.
KKJ-YOU'RE DOING WHAT?!?!
JML-babe relax
KKJ-how am I supposed to relax?
JML-would this help?
*Jake and Kylie kiss*
JML-better?
KKJ-yes
JML-good, as I was saying I am featured on most of the songs that are on the album so, I will be gone for a few months but, I have a break so I can go to Coachella with you and Kendall.
KKJ-by a few months you mean you'll be gone for two months
JML-you're close go up.
KKJ-THREE MONTHS!!!
JML-yes but I have a break in between. So, I'll be in L.A. for about one week after the tour starts.
KKJ-you mean I'll only see you for one week.
JML-yes look all we have to do is film the music video for "Master Suite" but, the video is booked to take place at a nightclub and Tyga's manager got some girls to be in the video with me and Tyga.
KKJ-WHAT!! You are sure your manager didn't do this
JML-no he didn't I didn't even want other girls in the video girls being in the video was totally all of Tyga's idea I had nothing to do with it I promise you.
*end of convo*