At the Recording Studio recording No Limits: Da Mixtape

Jake POV
I was at the recording studio recording my new mixtape it's called No Limits: Da mixtape after I finished recording I hit up Drake (it means called) and I asked if he wanted to go to the club I told him we should go to club Ultra in Hollywood and he said yes and that he would meet me there.
*at the club*

Drake POV
When Jake hit me up and asked me if I wanted to go to the club with him of course I said yes because, Jake is one of My best friends we have been friends for three years and the other reason I said yes is because I wanted to go to the club anyway so, when we got there we were escorted to the V.I.P. area of the club and we ordered some drinks and we got some girls the drinks we ordered were ciroc vodka, 1807 whiskey , Jim Beam Burbon and of course some Bloody Mary's and some shot of Burbon. Jake ordered a Burbon and Coke and some shots of Burbon and Whiskey and I ordered a shot of 1807 Whiskey man that stuff is the shit it's really good after that we also ordered some Ace of Spades Champagne and after about three hours of partying and enjoying ourselves were drunks as hell so we called a limo service and we went back to Jake's I was too drunk to drive so I had to stay at Jake's house because, it was really late at night we partied until 12a.m. Then we went back to Jake's house and I went in the guest room to sleep and Jake went in his and Kylie's room and we both went to bed at exactly 1a.m. In the morning. 

Kylie POV
I woke up the next day, Jake was next to me and he was awake but we also smelled like alcohol he probably went partying last night.
*Jake and Kylie convo*
KKJ-when did you get here?
JML-I got back here at 12 in the morning because after I finished at the studio I went to a party at Club Ultra with Drake
KKJ-I can tell you smell like you went out do you have a problem because I think you because you have been out partying a lot lately.
JML-I do not have a proble, and I will stop drinking
KKJ-really, the last time you said that you ended up drinking and getting drunk out of your mind again. Admit it you have a problem with partying and you have a drinking problem because you drink way to much and you end up drunk you have been doing that a lot lately so admit you have a problem.
JML-okay I admit I have a problem
KKJ-good you admitted you have problem so, now you have to fix it I would go to the rehab facility Scott went to.
JML- okay I will go to rehab if it will make you happy
KKJ-thank you and for your information it will make me VERY HAPPY.
JML-okay
*end of convo*