3 months later

Jake POV
Today I get out of rehab after I got out I went straight to Kylie's house to see her. I got in my Lamborghini that Kylie got me for my birthday it was parked in the parking once I got out in my car I went straight to Kylie's house to see her because, I haven't seen her in three months, THREE MONTHS. I can't go that long without seeing her and I know she can't go that long without seeing me.
*at Kylie's house when I got to her house I pulled in her driveway, I got out of my Lamborghini, and I knocked on her front door.

Kylie POV
Somebody knocked on my door I got up and I answered it when I answered it I saw Jake standing there I was so excited to see him that I literally jumped in his arms he caught and i just stayed there in his arms for almost 20 minutes. After 20 minutes went by I got out of his arms and let him in and we laid down on the sofa together. I had my head on his chest and we just fell asleep after about 10 minutes I was so glad to see him again I literally have not seen him for three months, THREE MONTHS I can't go that long without seeing him and he know that.
*30 minutes later*
Jake POV
After thirty minutes went by me and Kylie got off of the sofa and we just talked for a long time.
*Jake and Kylie conversation*
KKJ-I missed you
JML-I missed you too
KKJ-how long have you been clean?
JML-I haven't touched one drink in one week.
KKJ-that's good, I'm very proud of you.
JML-Thank you, I'm proud of myself as well.
KKJ-that's good because, you should be.
JML-I am proud of myself in fact of I am so proud of myself that I feel like celebrating.
KKJ-okay
JML-alright then, and we won't go to any clubs.
KKJ-good that's what I like to hear.
JML-I know
*end of conversation*

To Be Continued